Then the fireworks started, Josh ordered fire and all the 22 police officers started shooting vaguely towards the Eastern Junkyard's first subordinates entryway, the shooters were not at all interested in shooting at any one in particular they just wanted to grab some attention of Tiget and his men. And they did grab some attention but as expected Tiget send his men from second subordinates to shoot the officers on rooftops of the buildings, there was a complete one to one shooting going on till a couple of minutes. First part of the plan was going as expected. But then there was this shocker which wasn't entirely expected. One of the member from second subordinates came outside, and he had a Bazooka in his hand. In just seconds the man with the Bazooka shot at the Sniper shooters with a Bazooka. It was a shock,and the building in which the Bazooka was shot,was where Josh was giving commands 'unarmed'.
It took a few seconds for everyone to realise, what just happened, they never in the world expected such response from Tiget's men. Josh was heavily wounded mainly because of debris he was hit from, after the Bazooka shot. All the sniper shooters were also injured a bit but their protective gears helped them against any serious injuries. The sniper shooters from other buildings didn't know what to do.

But then a voice through the walky talky came through, it was Josh and with a very distinct voice he ordered ,"Implement Plan B now! "
Josh knew that Tiget Jordan is very smart guy and if something goes wrong there should be a much stronger Plan B, so that they can fight back even harder. The plan B was ultimate destruction and showing no mercy towards them, but they should side by side execute the core plan.

And there it was, the squad of a ULMARK  S.W.A.T team, up and running towards the enemies in eastern junkyard breaking the barrier through commander trucks, as all the second subordinate criminals of eastern junkyard came out. S.W.A.T team was well-equipped, and many of members of second subordinate of criminals were getting killed because of the gunshots from the S.W.A.T team. The medic team arrived and treatment of wounded Josh and other shooters was going on in the sidelines as they came down from the buildings.

Many members from second subordinate were down wounded and that's when, the so-called Tiget's men sallied out and that was the moment the whole team was waiting for, 25 smoke grenades at once was thrown right into the area where the shooting was going on, and then Victor and David started running towards Brendon who is one of Tiget's closest men according to the records, David is a member of ULMARK police department . They caught and took him inside a minivan which was made to stand just behind a street, Victor fitted the microphone on Brendon's neck which Brendon had no idea of as it was microscopic . And then David punched him three times with hard hands and then Victor showed him a photo of Brendon's daughter and said heavily breathing, “You know her right, your daughter, she is going to be in huge trouble if you don't answer my question alright "
Brendon breathlessly said, “Bastards what are you gonna do to her hah ? You are no kidnappers, you don't have any freaking guts to do anything”
Josh was hearing this whole interrogation in the ambulance, and as soon he heard Brendon he said to Victor in the earpiece to show the video. Victor then showed him the video where it was showing the live location of her daughter and they were able to see her wherever she was going then Victor said," Your daughter is in big trouble if you don't answer my question dude, just tell me your next big plan and I want to know every detail !”
Brendon lost it completely after he saw her daughter's video and then without any further wastage of time he said," Ok fine fine!!!!! Please don't hurt my daughter she is my life, she is my everything, I will tell you everything about our next plan. We are actually gonna have a non-existent biological war in ULMARK, we are actually going to spread a rumour that US is going to have a biological war against us, so every one in ULMARK would be scared and that's when Tiget will try to start attacking California through a sea war, and when that happens US authorities will try to negotiate with us, at that time the people in ULMARK will be made to think Tiget has negotiated with US and therefore the war will be ended but actually the war never happened.  Then Tiget would become ULMARK's hero as he helped ULMARK stop the non-existent biological war.”

Josh was scared as hell after he heard this plan and he asked Victor to question Brendon that whether Tiget has any plan of going anywhere in the next 30 days and when exactly this plan of Tiget going to happen.
Brendon said," Tiget and all of his men are going to US coast on next Saturday for major drug dealing with some underground drug dealers in US, and the date of that major mission of Biological war is not yet decided "

Josh was more than satisfied with this interrogation but now was the most important part of the plan,'running away' and letting Brendon out, Victor warned Brendon that if says anything about what just happened to you to Tiget then your daughter is in peril. As soon Brendon was set free every cop acted as if they were lagging behind in the whole fight and therefore they surrendered, and they just sat in their cars and just went away. Josh wanted the surrender to look not so strange,and therefore the process of surrender was quite smoothly done, without any haphazard and the Tiget's men clearly thought that the Police went away because of their own resistance.

It was evening 5 pm by then,no one was heavily injured, Josh only had few major wounds on leg but other than that the mission went on as a success. Josh got the information which he was looking for but the main key to this information was how's Josh gonna use this information.