B4/C4

Rider

My body left heavy and my head was pounding as I sat on the floor with my hands behind my back tied to the pole. Digger was sitting against the other pole next to me but he had past out from them hitting him over the head as well as having a dislocated shoulder.

I was beating myself up about this whole thing, I had been wondering for hours what had happened.

As we had everything loaded in the back of the van to prospect was in the driver's seat as the rest of us went to our bikes. This was the first time we went with these guys and something didn't feel right when we showed up, they had been acting sketchy.

We were nearly at the motel when a couple of black vans stopped in front of us, making a few of us lay down our bikes me and Digger being one of them. Gunshots were firing through the air but before I could get up to help my brothers out I kicked several times in the head making me blackout. The next thing I knew I was being cuffed to the pole in a basement.

I heard some groaning coming from Digger as he moves his head slightly I was about to call out for him but the basements door opened. When I looked over I saw two guys had walked in handguns in the front of their pants as they glare at us. They were talking in Chinese and I had no idea what they were talking about.

"Man shut the fuck up," Digger says, I looked at him from the corner of my eye but my eyes go back to the two men that stand in front of us. One of them walks forward pulling out his gun aiming it in front of Digger. "You might want to get that outta my face" 

The guy laughs before shooting Digger in the thigh I struggled against the cuffs but it was no use, I couldn't get out of it. I couldn't help Digger as he groaned in pain, I could see the blood flow slowly out of the wound. 

That was only the first day, we had been here for about a week and Digger wasn't looking so good. I was bloody and bruised my long hair sticking to my face with dried blood running through it, we were still sitting on the dirty floor. All I kept thinking about was getting out of here and seeing my little girl. Shadow must be going crazy by now since it would have only taken us 4 days doing that run. 

I heard the door open and closed once again along with footsteps till whoever it was, was standing in front of us. "Well if it isn't the little shit from the biker gang"

I looked up to see a man standing there in a suit, he looked familiar. "We are not a gang" Digger struggles to say.

The guy laughs shaking his head "I wonder what my daughter saw in you" and that makes Diggers head snap up.

"So you're the one who took our shipment?" I asked as David Garcia Lucy's father stood in front of us, laughing.

"Yeah I did but it seems that someone has taken it from my warehouse. You two wouldn't know who that was would ya? Hmm. How about where my daughter and grandson would be?" he asks making Digger struggle against the pole.

"What did you just say?" Digger asks.

"Oh yes, my grandson who is now 3 years old" Digger's mouth was opening and closing like a fish out of water. "Oh. So Lucia didn't tell you that she was pregnant?" He laughs. 

"Fuck you!"Digger screams at David, which makes him smirks stepping back before turning away and walking back through the door of the basement. 

"Calm down man," I said but Digger glares at me.

"Did you know?" he growls but I shook my head no. "Did anyone?"

"I don't know" was all I said before he turned to look away from me, he was shaking his head.

----------------------

Enjoy!