My Familia

Couple days later...
10:55 a.m

Ewneta, Kairi and Wish were having a spa day.

They were all in their seats getting their toes painted.

"Mom" Wish said.

"Mhm" Ewneta said looking in her direction.

"You got some pretty ass feet" Wish said.

Ewneta and Kairi chuckled, "Thanks baby you know how ya mama do ookkurr" Ewneta replied.

"Ma*shakes head*never again that ookkurr ain't right" Kairi said making them laugh.

"After this I'ma get a wax" Ewneta said.

"Me too" Kairi said.

"Me three" Wish said joining in.

"What you waxing your armpits likkle gyal" Ewneta asked raising a brow.

"I-uh no" Wish said lowly.

"Let yuh daddy find out you having sex and watch that boy come on the news-oh my go-you and Jacob" Ewneta asked.

"Surprise" Wish said lowly.

"That's why you wanted the morning-uum nevermind" Kairi said catching herself.

"Wanted what" Ewneta asked raising a brow.

"Nothing" both girls said.

"Chanel and Dior if y'all don't tell me this instant y'all getting a bmw" Ewneta said sternly.

"Morning after s-she asked me to buy it for her" Kairi confessed.

"What" Ewneta said with her mouth ajar.

"Wish why-the fff-Lord aren't y'all using protection" Ewneta whispered yelled.

"Uuh h-he didn't have any at the time" Wish said.

"Couldn't his black ass wait till the next day o-or sumn your daddy had to many times"Ewneta said making a point.

"Dad...wow" Kairi said chuckling.

"How long ago" Ewneta asked.

"Twice" Wish said.

"When and when" Ewneta asked looking at her as if she was dum.

"Last year and about a month ago" Wish said playing with her fingers.

Ewneta exhaled heavily rubbing her face, "This conversation is not over"she said.

"I wonder what Dad and the crew are doing" Kairi said.
___

Trix threw the ball as it went in the hoop, "This how grown men play lil boy" Trix said to Jacob who was getting up from the ground, while Trix was taking the shot Qauz was attacking and bumped Jacob in the process.

"You aight" Dave asked Jacob.

"Yea" Jacob said, they weren't being rough on him that's how the guys normally play basketball.

"I'm hungry" Pablo said from off the court.

"Nigga you always hungry no wonder why you looking like you got twins in that" Qauz said referring to Pablo's tummy.

"Fuck you" Pablo said as they all laugh.

Walking into the house Pablo speed walked to the kitchen.

"How he fat and move so fast" Trix said.

Jacob chuckled but stop when he saw that they were looking at him with a mean face.

"Haaa" Dave said bursting into laughter with the guys.

EWNETA |Dave East |Story|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara