In Da City

Next day...
8:00 a.m

Dave POV

We were now in New York City at New York Marriott Marquis Hotel in Downtown, it was nice as shii I'm a need to buy a penthouse out here or something though.

[A/N: We gon act like he's living in Cali, get it]

We were going back to Harlem to deal with some shit.

The car ride was filled with Shooter and Pablo talking bout hoes and shit.

Neek was laughing, I was just listening to them.

"Da bitch done tried to eat my ass I had bacc my shit up against the wall from her, she started smashing shii, she was and still is fucking crazy" Pablo said shaking his head.

Shooter busted out laughing, "So why you didn't let her" Bully asked.

"Chuz fuck no, ion want no female to ever eat my ass that shii gay as fuck bro" Pablo replied.

"Na, it ain't like yo bending over or shii" Trix said.

"So how they gon reach ya ass to eat" Pablo asked.

"You just sit out bro like if she sucking yo dick yo just scooch the way out and let her do ha thing" Trix said.

We all laughed, "It's gay bro' Pablo replied.

"I had a bitch eat my ass and I had to pay her like it ain't my ass" Trix said shaking his head.

"W-what" Bully said in between laughs.

"Fa'real man done took 2 racks from me yo talking bout she want a Chanel purse and shii" Trix said.

"Serves you right, it's a reason I only fuck wit em bitches who suck balls and dick" Qauz said.

I chuckled, "Tell em yo".

"Them bitches just wanna suck you and leave you, ain't even gotta pay" Qauz said.

"They'on even mind after that you hit them up with a 'come suck my dick' text and trust they gon come my nigga" I butted in.

We all laughed, "Fa'real those da type a hoes I like man" Qauz said.

"Ion really fuck wit them though cause when the dick good they catch a dick fit and start acting crazy".

"Nigga you acting like you got a whole wifey or sumn" Shooter said in between laughs.

"Exactly yo, talking bout ion like none a them" Beanz said.

"Nigga said whole wifey, like bitches come in pieces and you gotta fit em together like a puzzle" Qauz said dying from laughter.

"Yo East" Trix said.

"Yea" I said chuckling.

"You gotta teach me how to say shii like that cause god, the mouth you down gave these females, gon make me go crazy" Trix said looking up at the roof of the car.

The whole car busted out laughing, I'm pretty sure people on the sidewalks walking by could hear us.

"Pause nigga pause, ain't that um um, fuck this bitch name again" Shooter said looking out the window snapping his fingers.

"Oh, fuck ain't that Penelope" Neek said.

"She still on this side" Bully asked as we all looked out the window.

"I guess she need another J.O.B cause fucking niggas ain't paying her at all" Trix said.

"At all bro" Shooter said chuckling.

Bully chuckled, "She still have them mosquitoes ass titties" he said.

"Yo I wasn't even looking" I busted out laughing.

"She still ain't got no ass, it's been 5 years she can't afford no implants "Neek said chuckling.

"Nigga" I said in between laughs.

"Ayoooo Penelope" Shooter said through the window.

"What is you doing nigga we ain't want no Keisha's chuz" Trix said.

Bully done almost open the door jumping out, "Y'all need ta chill" he said wiping his eyes.

"Stop da car man Bully need some air, nigga almost jumped out" I said with that Beanz stopped the car.

We got out and Bully had both his hands on his waist catching his breath.

"Yo good man" I asked him chuckling.

"I'm a make it" he said laughing a bit.

"Long time ion see y'all" we heard a voice say.

All our backs were turned, so we all turned around to see who it was.

"Hell got a special place for you" Trix said to Shooter who waved him off.

"Wassup" Beanz said, from the look on his face he was trying to hold his laugh in.

Her outfit was just yack and I could her nipple rings, shit even her pussy one too.

"Dam, Penelope you done got sexy" Shooter said lying, shawty was no where near sexy.

Bully was dying, he was now leaning against the wall.

We were already in Harlem, just not at our destination.

"Yea I know" she said with a smirk staring at me.

"Hey Dave" she said to me.

I gave her a head nod trying not to laugh.

"I'm a see y'all around" she asked.

"It depends" Shooter said.

"On" she asked.

"You round up some of ya friends and we go to a club tomorrow " Shooter said.

"Yea" Qauz said looking at Shooter.

"Aight, gimme yo number" she said.

"Satan please smack Shooter upside the head" Trix said lowly.

Shooter gave her his number and we got back into the car.

As we pulled off Bully said "Y'all getting robbed".

I chuckled, "I'm sticking to the weed" I rolled up a joint.

"Tell these foo's please" Trix said in an animated voice.

"I just need some head and I'm good" Shooter said.

"Do you bro" I chuckled.

"Don't do you, don't" Trix said and we all laughed.
___

"Fuck that was what happen" Trix said.

We're currently at the trap house, fuck you can't even tell cause it looks like a fuckin house all residential and shii.

"Yea had me nervous and shii" Baby said.

"Haaaaaa" I busted out laughing.

"Nigga on some real shii" Baby added.

"How shii been here" I asked.

"Good as you can see" Baby said.

Shii did look good at the trap ain't gon and a whole lotta money coming in too, my type a shii.

Even though I'm doing this I'm mad careful and keep it low-key, Why? For starters I got a daughter you know and I'm not trying end up dead or none of that.

So if anybody ask who is Dave East, the answer gon be a he a rapper from Harlem they ain't gon know I do drugs and these niggas not gon tell.

After a couple hours at the trap we went to 24th street.

We parked the car and was just outside smoking and drinking liquor ya know.

They started playing some Jamaican music across the straight and shii so we was vibing.

(Shooter in MM)
_________________________________
Follow me on Instagram: bhade_

Please Vote