You Shittin' Me

Same day...
4:00p.m

Dave POV

Trey Songz Slow Motion played at full bass through the speakers of our component set.

They had girls over and shit but I wasn't feeling it.

I got me a whole girlfriend who's way badder than these females here.

I was in the living room with them though.

Shooter went out with Beanz to get some things for the apartment.

"Yo East where ya mind at you don't see all these strippers and shii" Baby said.

I chuckled, "Yea man but I'm good" I took a puff from Curious George joint I made earlier.

"You got a girl" he asked.

"Ye-" I began.

"Yess he do and she badder than a mutherfucca" Trix said cutting me off.

I chuckled, "Don't speak bout ma girl like that man but thanks fa da compliment" I was serious.

He threw his hand up in an surrender position.

"You feelin her her...Dam chuz that's good" Baby said.

I nod my head then Booze walked in.

"Who got a girl" he asked.

"East" Trix semi yelled.

"Woord...no wonder his ass glowing like he pregnant or some shit" Booze said making me laugh.

"Yea and yungin say she bad too" Baby told Booze.

Booze shot me a look which made me laugh harder.

"Forreal" Booze asked.

"That's what yungin hea said" Baby said referring to Trix.

"I gotta meet her...she ain't got no friends" Booze asked.

"Yea she do".

"Two..three actually but the third one is da one who fucked Shooter over and shii" I added.

I don't even know if they even friends anymore.

The way she fuck Shooter up, karma gon get her if Shooter don't first.

"Ol'girl?...I warned him bout ha man but he ain't listen" Baby said which was true.

None of da guys didn't like Daniela from the jump once Shooter told us about her.

That's like the first sign, if ya homies ain't cool with your girl something's wrong.

[A/N: Speak that shii like ion the one who wrote it😂😂]

Cause one she deadass used to fuck with Shooter cousin Geovani but we just knowing that.

Booze sighed and shook his head sitting on the couch.

"So who's ol'girl he was sneaking out this morning" Baby asked.

"Nik" I lightly chuckled.

"This new girl he fuckin with" I added.

"You know anything about her" Booze asked.

I nod my head,"Yea my niggas on da south side checked ha, she lived in ATL at first and shii then left fa Cali and that's how she met Ewneta which is my girl and Daniela through Ewneta" I explained.

Matter a fact we checked them all but my babe ain't gotta know that.

"So Shooter is fuckin one of his ex bitch friend" Booze said taking everything in.