Oh

(Didn't proof read)

Next day...

9:40 a.m

Omniscient POV

Ewneta sat Wish on the counter as she gathered ingredients she needed to make breakfast.

She had over slept because she went to bed around one in the morning.

She decided on making Ackee and Saltfish with fry dumplings.

Lucky she wasn't wearing any nails, she normally doesn't, only if she had a interview, shooting a video or when it comes to BET awards and stuff like that.

She poured flour, cornmeal and sprinkle salt before washing her hands again.

She filled a cup of water and poured some in the counter as she knead the dough together.

Wish sat there looking at her mom.

After she finished she took an handful amount little bit bigger than a tennis ball she made the dough in a ball.

Finishing that she washed her hands and turned the stove on under the frying pot.

She waited for the pot to heat up before pouring oil in it.

She looked at Wish eating the saltfish that was on the counter in a container of water.

"Yea you caught" she said chuckling at the face expression Wish gave when her eyes met with Ewneta's.

"I sworry" Wish said still eating.

Ewneta chuckled shaking her thinking it was a good thing she picked the bones out of it already.

"You good mami" Ewneta said and kissed her forehead.

Wish smiled looking up at her mother.

___

Dave got out of bed and sluggishly walk to the bathroom.

He washed his face and brushed his teeth before heading downstairs.

"Dam it smells good in hea" he said walking into the kitchen kissing Wish chubby cheeks.

Ewneta chuckled.

"Morning babeh" he said to Wish.

"Mwooning dada" Wish said and he smiled.

"Morning" he said smirking at Ewneta as she smiled.

"Good morning David" she said.

"You almost done" he asked opening the pots as Ewneta slapped his hand.

"Yes move" she said pushing him.

"You mean and abusive" he said fake pouting.

"Mhmm" she hummed.

"That's ard cause this lil girl here and Kairi loves me" he said to Wish.