"Okay, can you please hurry? I think he might blow a fuse," I let out a low laugh at him. I try my best to ignore the yelling as I slide on a pair of flip flops. Trey and I say goodbye as I start shoving everything I can into my backpack. I toss my phone onto my bed and glance at my two confused roommates.

"Carter what is happening? Who died?" Tori asks alertly. Julie and I shoot glares in her direction but I look away quickly zipping up my backpack. I toss it over my shoulder and glance back at my friends.

"I don't know, something is wrong with Asher," I say quickly taking a deep breath. They furrow their eyebrows at me, "I don't know honestly. I heard yelling? Oh god what if it's Michael."

"Oh hell no, we can come with you," Tori says ready to jump into action. I laugh slightly but she looks all business.

"I'm okay I promise, I will see you guys tomorrow. I'll text you guys in the groupchat when I'm coming back," I say quickly walking to my bed. I stand on my  step stool to hug Julie bye before heading to Tori's bed.

"Let us know if you need anything. I think Rae is going to be there tonight, so she can always take you back here," Julie says as I head over to Tori's bed. I give her a squeeze and she squeezes me back.

"If Michael is there I will personally kick his ass," she says as I pull away. I laugh at her but a part of me knows she is right. She most definitely has no fear about putting Michael in his place.

"I know, I know," I tell her as I grab my keys off of my desk. I say bye to the girls and head out of my dorm. I slide my hood over my head as I walk to the stairs so I can make an easy exit out of the dorm. Without walking past the RA on duty. Lord knows they know where I go at night but right now, I rather not face them. I open the emergency exit door and thank god it doesn't make the annoying beeping sound it usually does. Some of the boys below us probably disabled it.

Again.

A million thoughts are rubbing through my brain right about now as to what is going on with Asher. There is a very good possibility that him yelling was at Michael. Maybe Lacey is there and we can finally figure this bullshit out. First semester Lacey and this semester Lacey are two different people. The Lacey I knew first semester did not give one single fuck about anything. About boys, about having two of them. I know she is lost right now and how pissed the rest of my friends are at her but I can't help but feel bad. While I don't understand her thinking nor am I happy with how she is handling all of this, I think she just needs to be talked to. Calmly. Not drunk.

I sigh shaking my head of my thoughts as I trail across campus to the basketball house. A few people are around on campus walking around. It's kind of cold which makes me regret more changing out of my running shorts. I cross my arms over my chest and realized I am free ballin it under the sweatshirt. I thank the heavens this UNC sweatshirt is thick and that I got it so baggy as I shuffle my way through campus.

I walk up the pathway to their screen door. It's open and I see Trey's form walking past the open door. I walk up the stairs and open the screen door. I can hear him. He is yelling loudly but I can't hear anyone else. Sixer is sitting at the door patiently as I push it open. She runs up to me looking rather stressed. I bend down and scratch behind her ear. Her tail begins wagging as her tongue hangs from her mouth. Trey and Braden stand in front of me watching me.

"Oh thank the lord," Trey says walking up to me quickly. Braden looks slightly confused by my presence but slightly grateful at the same time. I hear footsteps and all of us freeze. Robbie comes into the entryway holding his phone but he pauses when he sees me.

"You're not Rae," he says looking at me confused. Then, he turns to Trey and Braden looking slightly even more confused. His face changes when he hears another string of curse words coming from the kitchen. "Ohhhh."