51

This man and his Katy Perry song are just not it right now

This man and his Katy Perry song are just not it right now. I am sitting on some grimy ass couch probably looking miserable next to a poor passed-out guy. His legs are hanging off of the couch while his head is on the singular pillow. I glance down at my water bottle filled with a vodka soda and can't bring myself to drink it. Recently all I want when I drink is Asher and it fucking blows. Never did I think that I could want one singular guy when I am drunk. Usually, it's all about the fun. Until Asher. I swear everything that was fucking pre-Asher is now all fucked up. I sigh and lean back against the couch. At least one of us is having fun. Lacey is standing on top of a table pouring shots down guys' throats.

I think this is her way of coping. Drinking so much that it numbs the pain. I wish it worked for me that way, that drinking numbed it instead of intensifying it. Julie is talking to one of her friends from her Kinesiology class and Tori is wandering around the party saying her hello's. I usually follow along with Tori but today I am just not feeling it. Although watching Asher play in his game today felt amazing. He really did get let off of suspension and according to Bleacher Report Michael and Ronnie have been kicked off the team. Michael has entered the transfer portal as well.

Good riddance.

I am glad I could at least do fucking something to help all of the girls Micheal has been a perv to. Julie has parted from her friend and is headed my way holding two red Solo cups. I raise my eyebrows at her as she comes over offering one of them up.

"Q made it, says it's supposed to cure heartbreak," she says over the music. I laugh slightly but take it from her hand. I bring the colorful drink to my lips and grimace. It literally tastes like straight Crown Russe.

"That is terrible," I say shaking my head. Rae looks at me funny before I extend the cup to her for her to try. She takes a large sip and she makes a face too.

"Oh my, that is not good," she says shaking her head.  I nod my head laughing loudly at the poorly made drink but take it back. Lacey's blonde hair swings behind her she has a mischievous look on her face and while I stare at her nervously.

"Oh god, what did you do?" I ask over the man's weird-ass voice. She grabs my empty hand and pulls me off of the couch. I look back with wide eyes as the guy who was leaning on me groans as he falls back onto the couch.

"We are doing karaoke!" she exclaims happily. I look back at her completely forgetting about the guy on the couch with raised eyebrows.

"I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you over the squealing voice of that man up there," I tell her motioning towards the stage. She shakes her head at me with a smile.

"I said karaoke and me and you are doing the damn thing. Carrie Underwood is no match for us," she says tugging me towards the stage. I plant my feet onto the dirty frat house floor and glare at her. There is no way I am singing on a stage in front of all these people.