"The Right Arm got us out," Harriet replied casually.

"Wait, wait," Thomas muttered, jogging to be at her side, "The Right Arm? Do you know where they are?"

Rosa was slightly shocked that Thomas hadn't caught on already, "Hop in."

The Gladers had packed into yet another car, driving down yet another desert road in the heat. Her mouth fell open when they had finally exited the vehicle, her eyes sliding across the community. Tents, bonfires and people. People that would help them and not try to kill them or sell them to WICKED.

"They've been planning this for over a year now," Harriet told the group with a smile, waving to her friends that she made eye contact with, "This is all for us."

Sonya nodded her head in agreement, "You are lucky that you found us when you did. We're moving out at first light," she turned to someone else, "Where's Vince."

Vince. He had been an old friend of her father before Vince decided that Ava's methods and plans were too extreme and evil for his support. So he left. Rosa had kept in contact with him without telling her mother, especially when she thought that Vince would help her by supporting her idea of a revolution.

The man pointed to the left by a tent, "Who's Vince?" Thomas asked.

"He's the one who gets to decide if you stay," Harriet answered, giving Sonya and Aris a bright, charming smirk.

"I thought the Right Arm was supposed to be an army," Minho stated, gaining the attention of Rosa who had drifted out of the conversation and fell towards the back of the group.

"Yeah, we were," a man with a husky voice interrupted their discussion, "This is all that's left of us," he motioned to the camp around them, "Lot of good people died getting us this far. Who are they?"

"They're Immunes," Harriet answered, "We caught 'em coming up the mountain."

"Did you check 'em?" he asked, eyeing them over.

"I know this guy, Aris. I trust him."

"Well I don't," Vince scoffed, "Check 'em."

"Hey, boss-" one of his men started, getting cut off by Brenda groaning loudly and falling to the ground with a thud. Rosa felt stupid for letting the bite slip her mind, but with everything they had experienced recently, it had been shoved aside.

"Brenda, Brenda!" Jorge begged as he shook his daughter figure, he picked her up and cradled her in his arms, "Brenda.."

"What's going on with her?" Vince asked, crouching down next to him.

"I don't know. Brenda, are you alright? Talk to me."

"What the-" Vince pulled down the bandage that Rosa had tied around her wounds, revealing the purple bite on her calf that was severely infected, "Oh, shit! Crank! We've got a Crank!"

Vince pulled out his pistol, aiming it at Brenda's groaning figure. Rosa gasped and jumped into action along with Thomas, whereas Thomas went to confront Vince, Rosa stood in front of a defenceless Brenda and Jorge.

"Listen, Okay!? This just happened, she isn't dangerous yet!" Thomas tried to bargain.

"You shouldn't have brought her here!" Vince screamed, "We let Cranks in here now, the safe haven doesn't last a week."

Thomas panicked, "Look, I told her you could help her. There's got to be something you can do!"

"Yeah, there is," he cocked his gun back, loading the chamber, "I can put her out of her misery-" he looked to Rosa, "-You need to move, or I will shoot you as well."