[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽]

[(Y/N) POV]
I know it's short, sorry

Not looking up at my parents, I continued to make my futon. I heard every action they made stop abruptly. It was silent for the longest time until mother coughed. I glanced up at them waiting for them to say something. They then sat in front of me.

"Honey, there are things you need to know about that we have been protecting you from. Let's start off with the answer to your question, Giyuu is your older brother, " mother confessed.

"Why have you now told me this! What other secrets have you hidden from me!? I need answers now!" I wailed, tears filling the brim of my eyes waiting to spill out.

They both trudged to my side and hugged me, mother's hand placed on my backside moving it in a circular motion.

"Does Giyuu know this? I want to know the whole story, " I mumbled, shattering the hug.

I couldn't look at them. I spent my life having dreams that I speculated to be fake. Trying to process the information, I suddenly felt hands on each of my cheeks forcing my face to gaze at one of my 'parents', it was my mother.

"Were sorry that you had to find out. It's time you learn the entire story, " mother took a seat in front of me again and so did father. Mother sighed and continued, "This took place a few months after my miscarriage, it was a long time ago. Your father had a mission to slay a demon, while I stayed at home. Until he brought a young girl back, you...". Mother started crying talking about her miscarriage.

Father held mother tight to his chest, whispering reassuring words. I also went by her side also doing what father did. After seconds, she stopped crying. She wiped her tears then smiled her usual radiant smile. We separated from the hug.

"Father, can you tell me more about what happened on the mission?" I asked.

"Of course. When I arrived at the last scene the demon was sighted, it was a house. I entered to house and searched outdoors, the backyard was a wedding reception. The bride, groom, and relatives were laying in the pool of their own blood. The only survivors were Giyuu and you. I took you with me, but Giyuu was to be taken care of by Mr. Urokodaki, " father admitted.

I nodded and attached myself to my parents for the third time.

"I still love y'all. Thank you, mom and dad, " I said, squeezing on tighter to them, then let them go.

"We should be going to sleep, " father reminded.

I looked at the window and was it now nighttime already. I lifted myself up and walked over to my futon. I discarded the sheet then slipped into it, and brought the covers up. Father walked to the lamp and blew it out. My parents then went into their futons.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams!" mother proclaimed.

Tomorrow was gonna be an eventful day. I then felt my awareness slip away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- great to see y'all again
- I've caught up with the manga and I've never cried so much in my life (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
- hopefully, you're having a wonderful quarantine

See you in the next chapter