[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺]

[(Y/N) POV]

As what felt like hours on this moutain, Tanjiro stopped and sniffed the air.

"I smell blood, " he whispered, terror started to fill into his expression.

We rapidly sprinted to his household, what we saw was unbearable to see discover. My parents didn't make it on time as I could tell or their dead too. I didn't want to think about that. Two people laid on their front side surrounded by blood, one was protecting the other as she had her arm over her brother. We took off to them in front of the entrance which was open. Looking in the house, a women and three children were gone as well. Tanjiro stood and turned towards the house. I didn't really think his face could get worse but I was wrong.

"Mom, Hanako, Takeo, Shigeru." he cried.

"Did anybody survive?" I asked.

"Nezuko is still warm, " he sighed of relief.

"Take her to the doctor. I'll take care of your family's burial, " I said.

He nodded and ran off to find the medic with Nezuko on his back. Looking back at the house, it was dark where his family was murdered. The doors looked that they were pushed backward where the demon had probably startled the family. Then they were forced to move to the back of the room for safety, but the demon killed them instantly. It was strange how the demon left without eating someone. The blood, all over the floor, had nearly dried to where I could see footprints of two humans or demon. Getting near the family, I hoisted one of them to my arms and traveled to where the boy at the entrance was right beside him, then did the exact thing for the rest of the family. There still was no sign of my parent's corpses. In the woods, I heard a snap of a twig. I stayed where I was trying to get him or her closer. Once they stepped inches away from me, I sheathed my sword, thrusting it centimeters away from their face.

"(Y/N) what are you doing here! You're suppose to be back in the room!" a man said, it was my father.

I immediately dropped my weapon, hugging him. I peaked up at him, but he had a furious gaze targeted at me.

"I'm sorry, " I whispered.

"You're sorry. Do you know how scared I was when you weren't in the room? Your mother was frightened and terrified!" father proclaimed.

I peered down, reflecting on my mistakes. Father still didn't say anything but he tightly held me close to his chest.

"Don't ever do that, again. I don't want to lose you, " he mumbled.

I nodded. he let go of me, but still having his hands on my shoulders.

"What happened here. Why didn't you save them?" I said.

"After finding the demon's whereabouts on this mountain. The family of this house we're already deceased, " he answered.

I twisted around to the line of Tanjiro's deceased family. On the side of the house was two shovels, I picked up a shovel and started to dig a hole. Father grabbed the other shovel and began to dig with me.

We created a big enough hole for them and placed them gently, covering them with the soil. Father and I positioned our hands together praying.

"Let's go home, (Y/N), " father implied, setting down his hands.

"But we can't. Tanjiro is out there with his injured sister, " I explained.

Father just sighed in annoyance. He doesn't like doing side missions than the regular missions, yet he agrees anyway.

"I'll race you to find him, " I smirked.

"Oh your gonna lose, " he snickered.

I started first, racing down the mountain looking for evidence for where Tanjiro went, father went another way. On the ground, footsteps almost filled in with snow, making it hard to find his footsteps. That's when his footsteps stopped and went over a little cliff. Descending down the cliff, a strong breeze came towards me. Pursuing the direction it came from was a boy with black, spiky, hair.

Tied in a ponytail.

"Who the hell are you, " I yelled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-another fucking chapter done
-Hopefully your enjoying the story.

Stay tuned!!