[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻]

[(Y/N) POV]

𝙷𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎.

"Hey! I asked who the fuck you are!" I shouted, getting angry every second he doesn't respond.

I gripped my sword prepared to fight this bastard. I charged at him, swinging my sword, but he halted my attack. We stayed there for a bit trying to see who would back down first. I stared at his lifeless eyes, I knew he lost someone a long time ago struggling to be fixed. I forfeited my sword to my side.

"Aren't you gonna tell me your name," I said.

"I don't need to tell you my name," he told.

He thrust his sword inches away from my throat, taking advantage of not protecting myself. Right on time, father appeared with his sword blocking the sword. He took the blade away from my throat, yet still gripping the handle tightly.

"Step away from my daughter, Giyuu. I don't wish to fight you, " father pleaded.

Giyuu stepped slightly away from my father. He vanished and reappeared in front of Tanjiro, grabbing a struggling Nezuko, then back to where he was. He pointed his sword again to someone's neck.

"(Y/N) help the boy. I'm gonna deal with him by myself, "  he said.

I moved to Tanjiro which was still in front of the tree. He had tears in his eyes. Father started to attack Giyuu trying to get Nezuko out of his grasp.

"Its gonna be okay Tanjiro. Father is the best fighter out there, " I said trying to get him to believe we could save his younger sister.

He just nodded at my attempt. I handed my hand for him to take, he accepted it. Looking at how my father was, he still was keeping his breathing and stance stable. His opponent stood unscathed and Nezuko was still attempting to get away his grip.

"Tanjiro I need your help. Can you back me up?" I asked.

"Sure. what is it?" he answered.

"While my father is distracting him, we're gonna attack Giyuu form both sides. When we're in position, ill give you a signal, " I told.

He nodded. I turned my torso to the right side of Giyuu, sneaking behind a tree. Tanjiro went the other way and hide behind a tree. I snatched my sword with my right hand and held out my other hand out behind the tree, giving the signal. We both ran at Giyuu, me with my sword and Tanjiro with his axe.

"We got you now bastard!" we yelled.

Giyuu pushed Nezuko and twirled, blocking away our attacks. He quickly turned around and swung his sword to Tanjiro's direction but Nezuko delayed the hit. His eyes widened at the astonishment of the demon. He sheathed his sword back. Tanjiro rapidly ran to Nezuko that was on the ground.

"You two, go see an old man named Sankonji Urokodaki, that lives on Mt. Sagiri. Tell him that Giyuu Tomioka sent you. It's very cloudy outside, but don't let her in the sunlight, " He said then vanished.

'Giyuu Tomioka. He sounds familiar and has the same last name. Who the hell is this guy!?'

I just shook the thought of it. I gazed at the sibling huddled together, smiling that there alright, then to my father. He had a couple of bruises but none of them were severe. Tanjiro lifted a tired and cute looking Nezuko. She was still standing even if she looked like she was exhausted.

"(Y/N) let's go home. These siblings can go back to their house and say goodbye to their parents, " father let out.

"Yeah... mom isn't gonna be happy about me leaving the room, " I looked back at Tanjiro and Nezuko, "I'll meet you at Mt. Sagiri. Bye!" I shouted and waved goodbye.

They waved back. I walked side by side with my father descending the mountain. Tanjiro and Nezuko went the opposite way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
660 words