Dontae

Its Been 2 Weeks Since Me And Dontae Went Out To Lunch And He's Been Coo ' We Been Together A lot He's Real Funny And Honest . I Met His Mom She Bout Funny Asf . I Love Her ! "Ay D You Home ? " Tae Yelled . " Yeah Upstairs ! I Yelled Back

I Was Cleaning Out The 2nd Room Of My House For The Baby . And I Bought A Crib And Bassinet , But They Not Any Spiciffic Color Because Ion Know What I'm Having Yet . He Came Upstairs And Pecked My Lips . Noo Were Not Together Just Kissing Buddy's . " What You Doing ? "Cleaning This Room And Painting It A Nutural Color . Its Baby Blue With Brown And Spot Stickers And The Crib Is Brown And A With White And Blue Confider Set . It Was Really Cute . Tae Started Helping Me Finish Up . When We Got Done I Was Hungry Asf . So I Went Down Stairs And Started Cooking , Tae Said He Wanted Burgers And Fries So I Made Homemade Bacon Burgers And Homemade Fries , When Tae Came Down He Was Holding His Back  . "What Happened To You ? " I Messed Up My Back Trynna Fix The Crib . I Started Laughing "How You Gone Be 18 And Have A Back Like A OLD Man ? "You Needa Shut Up With Cho Young Ass .  I Stopped Laughing . " Shut Up & Take Your Shirt Off , Lay On Your Stomach . " Mhmm What You Trynna Do To Me ? He Said Jokingly . " Boy Nothing I'm Boutta Massage Yo Back For You . I Went Upstairs And Got The Oils When I Came Downstairs He Was Taking Off His Shirt I Paused Damn I've Never Described Him , Well Right Now Would Be A Great Time  . He Was Browendskinned And Had Pretty Hazel Eyes And Sexy Asf And His Hair Had Dreads . He Looked Like Trey Songs When He Was Younger But Had Dreads And Pretty Eyes . He Had Tattoos And A Chest Like No Other . Mhmm " I Mumbled To Myself . I Shook My Head Getting Those Thaugts Out Of My Head . Im Telling You This Pregnancy Is Killing Me . I Walked Over To Him And Sat The Oils Down On The Table . I Climbed On Top Oh His Back . I Spilled The Hot Oil On His Back First And He Groaned . I Chuckled And Let My Hands Go To Work . He Was Groaning Alot And It Really Wasn't Helping My Situation . I Had To Hurry Up And Finish Because He Is Omg ! When I Got Done He Hugged Me "Thank You . That Really Helped My Back . " No Thank You For Being There . I Said As I Walked Back Upstairs . Them Stairs Was Starting To Get Harder To Walk Up . When I Got Back Downstairs Tae Was Smashing I Laughed And Went To Go Make My Plate When I Was Making It I Felt Taes Arms Wrap Around My Waist . " Did Anybody Tell You That For You To Be Young You Can Throw Down ? . He Mumbled Against My Neck . " Yea . He Turned Me Around . "You Know You Perfect Right ? " Mhmm Something Like " I Said Standing On My Tippy Toes To Kiss Him , I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck To Pull him Down More , It Was Pecks At First But That Turned Into A Full Blown Make Out Session . But That Had To End Quickly because I'm Already Pregnant At A Young Age .