Oh Well

Diamond .

Ugh , I Can't Even Go Back To School . I'm Expelled . So I Guess Imma Go Shopping .. And To Look For A Apartment Because Even Tho I'm 16 I Really Aint Trynna Be Living Wit Ma Mom Fo Long . Plus I Go A Body Like A Grown Woman Sooo , I Think I Can Pass As 20 , Along With Ma Fake I.D.     I Got Up And Went To Turn The Shower On . I Let The Steam Build Up And Got In . Mmmm . The Shower Always Relaxes Me . After 20 Mins I Got Out And Brushed Ma Teeth And All That Extra . I Made Sure Ma Towell Was Tight Before I Walked Out The Bathroom Because Ma Dad Like Busting In . Even Tho I Ain't Seen Him Lately ... I Shrugged It Off And Went To Ma Closet . "Hmmm What To Wear" I Thought To Myself. I Settled With Some Army Fatique Cargo's And A Black Crop Top That Said "Kiss Ma Ahh ! " In Gold Letters With My Black & Gold Studded Doc Martinz . I Got Ma Gold Chain And Some Gold Earrings . Ohh And Ma Grill . Yeasss . Mhhmm Some Red Lip Glossy Lip Stain Also . Yhuup Imma Bad Bitch ! I Grabbed Ma Black Mk Tote And Made Sure I Had Ma Black Card & ' I.D Yup I'm Ready To Go ! ... I Opened The Garage To See What Car To Drive Today . Mhmm . How About Ma Gold Like Charger . Yeaaa Imma Drive Goldy Lokxxxxx . She Is Baee She Was Customized To Be Covered With A Gold Like Paint . And She Had Tinted Windows . Yeah She's A Bad Bitch . I Found A Parking Spot And Got Out . I Ain't Been Here 3 Seconds And Niggas Yelling Ma ! Like First Of Ma Ain't Ma Damn Name And If You Want My Attention Approach Me Please . I Shook My Head And Kept Walking . Mhmm What Store To Hit Up First ... Mhmm True Religion I Need Some Pants .. I Got Some Dark And Light Pairs And Paid . Mhmm Debs . I Went In There Ooh This Tupac Shirts Was Cute And They Got Ma Bitch Marilyn Monroe Oh Hell Yea , So I Like 6 Shirts That Had The people I Fucks With On Em . Ohh Gucci . Gotta Get Ma Belts . I Got A Couple Belts . Shit That Shit Ain't Cheap ! Mhmm Mk And Coach Is Next , After Those Stores I Went To Hollister . Got A Couple Of They Jeans .... Mhmm What's Next Oohh I Gotta Go To Jcpennys And Macy's For Ma Bathroom Stuff . Like Towels And Toilet Covers . And Pillows . After Those Stores I Had So Many Bags And Still More To Go ! I Went To The Food Court Cause Shopping Is A Workout . Mhmm Subway Or Chinese Or Charlie's ? I Kinda Have A Craving For Charlie's Fries . Oohh Those Sound So Good ! I Got Ma Children Club And Fries And Went To Sit Down . As I Ate A Shadow Covered Me I Looked Up To See A Trey Songz Look Alike ! Ooh Okay.

Him : Hey Umm Miss ?

Me : Umm Hi ?

He Reached Out To Shake My Hand .

Him : Hi I Saw You Walk In The Mall And I Couldn't Help Myself After Seeing You Sitting Here By Yourself .

Me : Ohh Hi . Umm Yea This Is Awkward .

He Laughed .

Him : How About I Get Your Number ?

Me : If We See Each Other Again Then You Can Get It .

I Said As I Got Up . I Grabbed My Bags And Walked Away . Time To Go House Haunting . I Called My Family Realitor And He Said He Has A Couple Condos And Apartments Lined Up . He Told Me The First Address And The Condo Was Real Nice ! It Had A Pool And Everything . Mhmm I Like It Already.  We Went Inside And I Was Disappointed When I Saw The Inside . The Living Room Was So Small . " I Don't Like It Already The Living Room Is Too Small " I Said As I Continued To Walk Around.  "Okay On To The Next One ? Gabe Asked , " Yeahh . We Pulled Up To The Second Condo ' Now That One Was Nicer Than The One Before . We Walked In And I Loved It . It Had 4 Bedrooms And 2 1/2 Bath . And The Kitchen Was So Pretty . And The Living Room Was More Than Big .... " I Want This One .  "Okay . Let's Sign Papers And When Do You Wanna Pay And Want Your Keys ? " " I Want To Do Everything NOW  .. After I Was Done Paying And Got Ma Keys I Tried To Call Kieem , I Mean He Is Ma BestFriend .. He Didn't Answer Tho . Oh Well . I Got A Call From Ma Mom . " COME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW ! " .. man Wtf Is Going On Now ?