This Bitch .

Diamond P.O.V

I Swear Imma Kill Her Before This Day Is Over . She Better Quit Fucking With Me !

Me ; Bitch Do You Want Me To Drop Kick You In Yo Mutha Fucking Face ?

Nurse Hoe ; Stfu ! You Ain't Gone Do SHIT !

I Smirk  She Don't Know Me , Do She ? I'm Guessing Not .  I Jumped Up But To Only Be Held Back . I Looked To See Kieem Holding Me .

Me ; Get Tf Off Me ! Imma Kill This Bitch ! Let Me Tf Go !

Him ; Nahh Ma Chill . She Just Testing You . She Aint Worth It .

Me ; Let Me TF Go Or Imma Cut Yo MF Dick Off When I Do Get Loose And Trust Me I Will. 

He Let Me Go And I Ran Up The Nurse Posted Up So I Hit That Bitch With A 2 Piece . She Stumbled And Then Charged At Me . Ahh This Bitch Got Heart ! She Head Butted Me . I Felt Ma Lip Bust And I'm Finna Go Mf Crazy . I Grabbed That Bitch Tracks And Swung Her And I Dragged Her all Up And Down This Mf Hospital . She Was Screaming And Everything . Everybody Was Staring . But I Kept Dragging That Bitch . She Was Bleeding And Holding Her Face . But That Shit Ain't Faze Me I Stomped That Hoe And Then Spit On Her . Now I Usually Don't Spit On People But That Bitch Was Being Disrespectful . Idgaf ! She Now My Spitting Mat .   I Got Up And Fixed Myself . Everybody Was Still Watching .

Me ; WHAT TF YALL LOOKING AT !

Okay So I'm Only Doing Short Chapters . And I Wanna See What Y'all Think So Read And Vote IG . I'm new to this