☆My Time☆

×Requested by kii_deviiil×

×Hoseok's POV×

I felt so bad for cheating on Jimin with Taehyung (I'm not doing Yoongi because of a certain somebody *DANICKA* (¬_¬) ) and I don't mean to but my body is constantly begging for him.  The door opened and revealed Taehyung he smirked and pushed me on the bed getting on top of me "Lets have some fun~''.

×××××××××××××

Me and Tae looked at each other tiredly and he grinned at me, "Sounds like you actually liked it this time~" he teased me I looked away from him and blushed. He grabbed my chin and kissed me gently I melted into the kiss but I quickly pulled away still feeling bad for Jimin, "What's wrong?" he said staring at me "It's just.. What about Jimin?" I say quietly feeling guilty. "He'll be fine and im sure he won't ever find out, but I have a question" he says holding my hands..

×Jimin's POV×

it's been 3 hours since Hoseok was supposed to get off, I was worried about him and called him multiple times only to get no answer. I groaned and put on a jacket and some shoes and walked out of the house, I didn't have the car at the moment so I had to walk the whole way. 

×××××××××××××

I finally made it to his work place and walked in, I went straight to Hoseok's office and opened the door only to see Hoseok and another guy kissing, "H-Hobi?" I stutter out trying to hold in my tears. They pull away from the kiss and he stares at me in shock while the other guy smirks at me "J-Jimin i- u-uh" Hobi started but I smiled at him gently letting the tears fall out "I-i hope he m-makes y-you happier t-then m-me.. " I say and slowly walked out the door I heard footsteps from behind me and I started running. I didn't stop until I reached an alley and ran down it, I slide against the dirty wall and look up at the sky "Why am I never good enough" I yell out punching the wall. Making my hand bleed I stare at the blood drip from my hand and I finally started feeling the pain seep in, "Hello?''

××××××××××

×Jungkook's POV×

I lay in my bed dreaming about Jimin and how cute he is, it may seem stalker-ish but I just really like him. But of course he had a boyfriend I just wish I could be his and only his, I wish I could call him or even hold him (Oh I can't call ya, I can't hol' ya--). I decided to take a walk I put on my shoes and walked out the door making sure It locked it, as I was walking I heard somebody yelp in pain so I ran to the direction of the noise. I stopped in front of an alley and entered it cautiously, "Hello?" I stop in front of a small figure and immediately recognize it as Jimin's body. (Stalker alert-) "Oh my god Jimin what're you doing here?" I say running up to him and squatting down "H-hoseok h-he-" he looked at me and smiled weakly "H-he c-cheated o-on m-me" he said looking down again,  I picked him up gently and carried him bridal style to my house.

××××××××××
×At his house ;)×

×Jimin's POV×

"Are you feeling better?" Jungkook asks staring at me in a concerned way, "I'm fine now Kookie no need to worry.. " I say smiling at him. I sat on his lap and laid on his chest "Why does this always happen to me.. " I say looking up at him, "Because the guys you've dated were dick heads and only care about their own needs and wants, if you were with me I would treat you as if you were gold.. " Jungkook says  mumbling the last part. "What'd you say Kookie?" I say smirking "I didn't say anything!" he says quickly, "But I swear I heard sonething~" I say giggling at his red face. He pinned me to the couch and chuckled "Jimin are you okay with me kissing you?" I blushed and nodded slowly,  he smiled at me and leaned down slowly to the point where our noses were touching then the front door opened. "Jungkook have you seen Ji... Min... " Hoseok says staring at me and Jungkook, "What's going on here?" I scoffed at what he said and sat up, "Im moving on to somebody better, you know somebody who loves me. " I say glaring at him. Jungkook held my hand and looked at Hoseok "Please get out of my house. " Jungkook says glaring at him "Let me talk to Jimin" he said walking towards the couch, Jungkook let go of my hand and jumped over the couch landing smoothly. "I'm not gonna ask again, so get out. " he says pointing towards the door "Whatever. " He walked out the door and slammed it shut, "Thank god he's gone!" I say letting out a sigh of relief. Jungkook turned around slowly "Jimin?" "Yes?" he walks towards the couch and picks me up and starts carrying me to his bedroom, I blush and stare at him confusingly we finally made it to his room and he laid me down on his bed. "Jimin do you want to forget him?" he asked staring at me seriously "Y-yes?" I say in a questioning tone, he grinned "Good. "

××××××××××××××××

×Jungkook's POV×

I stood in between Jimin's legs and caressed his thighs "Jimin just know I'm not doing this because I'm desperate I really do love you just remember that.. " I say kissing his cheek "I love you too Kookie!" he said smiling at me I returned the smile back and slowly entered inside him. He let out a whimper and stopped moving "You okay Baby?" I say he nodded "y-you can continue", I slowly trusted inside of him until I heard little moans escape from his mouth.  I started moving faster I grunted as I felt him tightening around me he came and I giggled "I barely even started~" I say in a teasing tone he glared at me playfully "J-just keep going" he says quietly. I flipped him around so that he was on his stomach he turned around and looked at me, I showed him my bunny smile and Thrusted inside his tight asshole (Aw shit- I mean shoot im gonna be in some deep shit- I MEAN trouble with wattpad again--) "Jeez Jimin I was only out for 10 seconds~" I say thrusting into him "A-ah m-more!~" he moaned out gripping my bed sheets. The bed started creaking as I was Thrusting as hard as possible, "I'm about to cum baby~" I say Starting to slow my thrusts down, we both came at the same time and I jumped besides Jimin on the bed. "I wuv you Park Jimoan~" I say giggling at the name "I wuv you too Jeon Jungcock~" I looked at him weirdly "It's actually Juancock Mr. Jimoan~" I say "Whatever~" he said laughing.

            ××××××××××××××

×Now Yoongi will no longer be the bad guy in these lemons since kii_deviiil keeps coming for me every time I do butT,  just remember you did Jimin the same way so if it's the same in your next chapter you'll be in for a surprise ;) I still love you though daughter :3×

×Byeeeee~×

×also sorry if there's grammar mistakes it's 11:35-×

×Oh and remember-×

×You nice keep going~×