I just hit a celebrity with my car (NOT CLICKBAIT)

Start from the beginning

"Ow." It was the only thing I could say.

"I'm going to jail. I just freaking killed someone. They should give me the death penalty. Do they even have a death penalty here...." The ramblings went on. I looked up to see a girl freaking out pacing back and forth in front of me.

"There's no death penalty in Ninjago." I manage to say, lifting my head up to look at her.

She looked down. "OhmygodI'msosorryIdidn'tmeantohityouwithmycar!"

"Heh...It's alright, I've been hit by worse." I said, resisting the urge to cry in pain.

"Here let me help you up. Wait should I call an ambulance in case like your rib is snapped or something."

"Oh, erm.... I don't think my rib is snapped." I said taking her hand.

"Who are you and why are you wearing pyjamas?"

"I'm er.. Ll- The green ninja, and this is my ninja gi, not my pyjamas."

[Y/N]'s POV

I hit The Green Ninja. With my car.

"I-I'm so sorry, the lights went out a-and then you were just there." We were still holding hands. I looked down, noticing he didn't have a string. "Oh, I'm sorry, I should probably let go, you've got a soulmate, not that I wanted you to be my soulmate, ah.. I'm not saying you-"

He laughed. "I don't have a soulmate, I haven't found them yet."

"Then why don't you have a string?"

"Oh the soulmate string has rules you know, there's a scroll on it. Er, I think it says something like people who hide their identity, don't have a soulmate string while hidden. I still have one just not right now." The green ninja said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"So, it could be me? Ah- again not trying to flirt or anything. I just- I don't even know why I said that..."

"It's okay, people have said stranger things to me." He stammered, and although I couldn't see his face properly I knew he was blushing, madly. His green eyes flickered around, probably thinking of a way to get out of the conversation.

I raised my eyebrows at him, and folded my arms. This guy clearly doesn't deal with people very often.

"I won't tell anyone you hit me with the car," He offered.

"Tell us what?" A voice came from behind us.

I whipped around, to meet the voice. It was the Earth ninja. The others following.

"N-Nothing, just er..." The green ninja began.

"I accidentally, sorta... hit him with my car, when the lights turned off." I quickly stated, I didn't really mind people knowing. Maybe then he'd seek medical attention.

"You look a bit young to drive..." The fire ninja stated.

"A-and you look a bit.. erm... never mind, I can drive actually, I'm a very good driver."

"You hit Ll- Green with the car, did you not?"

"I- The lights turned off, he was standing in the middle of the road, so-"

"He's just messing with you..." The green ninja paused, waiting for my name.

"[Y/n]"

"Apologise to [Y/n] bro." The water ninja said.

"Sor-"

"Wait you and- siblings. That's Ironic." I remembered about the chinese food in my car, and my mum, "I have to go, nice meeting you all." They all said bye. "Sorry again for hitting you with my car... Greenie."

"No worries... [n/n]."                                

They disappeared into the shadows.

Green ninja/ Lloyds POV

"Awhhhh... Little Lloydie spoke to a girl. Finally."

"Shut it Kai."

"Guy's we really need to work on not almost saying each others names when speaking in front of civilians." Nya stated

"Yes, If you guys slipped up then we wouldn't be a secret ninja force anymore." Zane announced, implying that he would never slip up. Which I guess is true.

"We'd have to make a new name up and everything." Jay said

Jay's statement earned a few laughs.

"No I'm being serious..."

We just laughed harder.