10 minutes later the boys come back. We have a really big drive way so they all managed to fit on pretty well. They all come inside with endless amounts of drinks and snacks.

"Guys?!" I shout. It was a small party not a get off your tits party.
"Come on Liana chill your beans" Harry says.

—————— little skip.
We all ordered pizza from that pizza place I took Simon to. They did delivery so we didn't have to walk all the way down there.

I planned on not drinking at all just because of what happened last time but you can't turn up to a party with Ethan and not expect him to make you drink something.

Ethan took my hand over to the kitchen and pointed at the drinks lined up. I look around to see if anyone else has joined us and I grab some of my dads hard sweets. Then I get a bottle of sprite and jump up into the medicine cabinet and get down the cough medicine. I put a few sweets in the bottom of a plastic red cup and then pour some sprite in it. I then top it up with some cough medicine and then taste it. I give it to Ethan to try and he takes a little sip.

"What is this?" He asks me.
"Well Ethan if I tell you that in my own house then I'll get told off" I say.
He laughs and drinks it as I put everything back in the same place. It's not illegal or anything it just makes you relax a lot more. And I think Ethan could have used some.

I hear the door knock and I open it to see a pile of pizzas. I grab the off the guy and struggle seeing over the top.

"Some help here guys" then I hear laughing from everyone. I was struggling so much that I decided to lie down and let the pizza boxes cover me up. There was nothing else I could do. They boys all come and pick up the pizzas without even helping me up. That was until Simon held his hand out for me.

"Finally someone nice in this house." I say as I go to grab his hand. Before I grab it he quickly moves it away and runs into the other room still leaving me on the floor.

I get up and walk over to the living room where everyone was seeing they were all sat in a circle. I go over and sit next to Freya. They were playing spin the bottle but who ever it landed on had to take a shot of the other persons choice.

"Can I join?" I ask. Every says ok and the game starts. Josh spun it and it landed on Ethan. Josh picks up a random drink and pours it into a shot glass.

"But I want that drink that Liana made me" he said. Why Ethan. Why would you say that?
"What drink?" Simon asks me.
"Oh I just chucked a bit of everything into one cup and gave it to Ethan. That's probably what he's on about." I say to everyone. I swear if Ethan doesn't shut his mouth I will hit him.

"No the purple one" Ethan says. Josh's head quickly turns to me. I used to make it for myself a few years ago. Just to relax myself.

"Liana! You can't fucking give Ethan lean!" He shouts at me. I laugh and just say
"He was annoying so I just wanted to relax him a bit" everyone just laughs at me nodding their head as they know how annoying Ethan is.

——————— few hours later

Everyone was pretty drunk at this time. It was around 1am and I was pretty tired as I only had about 2 shots. The most pissed was Harry and Simon and they just kept running around the house on each others backs. My mum and dad decided to get out and sleep in a hotel overnight. Ethan wouldn't stop being sick down the toilet. Mostly because of the drink I gave him but I just blamed it on the drinks.

I lay down on the sofa in the living room watching everyone just mess around and I feel myself going drowsy and eventually falling asleep.

I wake up I don't know how long later in the arms of someone. I open my eyes to see Simon carrying me up the stairs. He puts me on my bed and I begin getting undressed because they were very uncomfortable. I just put on a oversized shirt and lie back down. Next thing I know Simon was lying down facing me.

He moves my hair behind my ear and kisses me on the forehead. I then kiss him back on the lips. It turns into a make out and then he moves his hand past my underwear and started sliding his fingers up and down my vagina. I start moaning into the kiss before he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Simon" I saw through a moan.
"Shh baby girl" he says. Oooo that turned me on more.

I slide my hand down his trousers and onto his dick massaging it slowly. He couldn't help himself but to put his fingers deep into my vagina making my eyes roll back. He began kissing my neck and I pick up the pace massaging his dick. As I do so, he does the same and starts moving his fingers faster in and out. I take my hand out his trousers and start to lower them. When I did and got on top of him and started grinding on him dick. He slips it in with his hand and holds me up slightly by the waist. He then starts moving his hips and his dick comes in and out of my vagina.

He says he's about to cum so I get off. I hold my head over his dick trying to catch all the cum. I stick my tongue out showing him the cum and then I swallow it. He lays on the bed now really tired and I join him eventually falling asleep.