Asks 8, 9, and 10

We see Katlady and Steven in the living room, KAt watching cartoons and Steven casually on his laptop

Katlady: reads notification Yo Stee, ya got a couple of questions.

Steven: Alright, read em to me.

Katlady: One was asking what she needs to do with her life since SU ended. Well....grins Well I suggest possibly readin' "Musical Heartbeat" or watching reruns of the show. Mostly the "Musical Heartbeat" thing, hehe. As for the second one...Steven you got some explaining to do.

Steven: feels guilty but doesn't show it Come on Kat I've said this to you hundreds of times...I didn't mean to do either of those. The thing with Jasper was an accident. I didn't know how strong I was and...then it happened. And besides, I healed her anyways and I still  feel like shit about it.

Katlady: Mhm, pretty sure White would love that.

Steven: Dude I was..well...unstable. To be fair I was stressing myself out and all this crap going through my head. Thank the Lord I stopped myself before she shattered.

Katlady: The fact you said that so casually scares me a little.

Spinel: comes in with a huge grin GUYS YOU GOTTA LOOK AT THIS!!!!

Katlady: starts dancing to the beat Guess it's not a secret anymore!

Pearl: standing in the background ..Aw shit here we go again....

Keep em coming!