Who Are you? - Saving Cherry Blossom

Start from the beginning

I grabbed her hand, "I wouldn't do that. I just rescued you from that molester and you repay me by grabbing a weapon? Do you really think I would harm you even after saving and healing you?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow.

She frowned before withdrawing her hand, she looked at me with a very, very small smile. "I-I'm sorry... It's an instinct really, but thank you...for saving me and everything." She said, looking down at the ground. "And when did you heal me?"

I smiled, holding my hands over her wound stomach. It was pretty bad. "Right about now." I replied, concentrating on sending chakra to my palms. My palms glowed green, her wound started to heal slowly. "See? Told you I healed you, well, I am going to heal you right now..."

She stayed silent, eyeing me as I did my job. This went on for awhile as I tended to each of her wounds scattered around her bruised body.

She then broke the calming silence. "...What's your name?" She asked, looking up from her chest. "It's not that I'm-"

I cut her off, "Don't worry about it." I chuckled, "My name is Atsushi Tataki, and yours?"

She stuck out her hand, I was shocked she wanted me to shake her hand. Getting out of my small period of shock, I placed my hand in hers. "Reina... My name is Reina Hizō." She said, as we shook hands like friends would.

I smiled, "It's nice to meet you, Reina. But can I ask why a girl like you was held up against a tree getting kissed forcefully?" I asked.

She grew tense. I flinched, I didn't mean to do that. Her hair fluttered with the wind, strands of her blue hair sticking to pale face. "My team and I... we all got separated from each other by a man named Orochimaru." She said, beginning her story.

I leaned in closer, listening closely to what she had to say. I wonder what she's been through...

~

I was beyond shocked at what happened to her in this forest. First, some boy on her own team molests her. Then, she gets attacked because of some guy after that boy molester. Next, shes saved or captured by the other molester, the red-head one from not to long ago. Finally, she was getting molested by another guy, but thankfully I saved her.

I shook my head, sweat dropping a bit. "So from what I can tell, it seems like guys fall for you like nothing. I mean, why else would you have so many guys molesting you?" I stated the truth, earning a hit on the head from her.

I whined and rubbed my head, she glared at me. "I do not have guys drooling or falling over me. I just think it's the whole forest concept getting into their head. Staying in this place too long would obviously corrupt your mind." She defended herself.

I wiggled my eyebrows. "Lies~ These boys I'm hearing about definitely have something for you, Reina. Plus, I'm a guy so you should believe me." I mused, teasingly.

"It's the complete opposite, I wouldn't believe a guy in the first place." She stated bluntly

I hung my head, "Geez, that sure makes me feel better." I muttered.

She giggled, making me snap my head up at her in awe. "Woah..." I muttered.

She shifted nervously, "What's wrong?" She asked, worry lacing her voice.

I grinned. "You giggled, and you don't really seem like the type of girl to do such a thing, am I right?" I stated.

"You're right, I normally wouldn't doing anything like this...but I just can't help it for some reason." She said, tilting her head to the side with a smile "It's your aura, you just seem so calm... I haven't seen someone like that yet, someone who can stay calm so long like you."