Ice Mirrors - Reina's Death?

Reina's P.O.V

"Now that I'm here, you're all right! The hero usually appears late, but right on time!" Naruto shouted.

I sighed at how dense he was sometimes. He had the perfect chance to sneak around the enemies, he could've saved us or taken down one of them. Instead, he makes a big entrance giving out his position to everyone. Great. Naruto made hand signs, in which I recognized to be the Shadow Clone Jutsu. Zabuza threw multiple shurikens at Naruto. I bit my lip knowing that he had no way to dodge them all. They were coming at him too quickly.

"Move out the way Naruto!" Dad shouted.

Zabuza's shurikens were knocked out the way by Haku's senbon needles! 'An enemy, canceling out their own comrades attack? Why?' I pondered in absolute astonishment.

"Haku, what's are you doing?" Zabuza growled.

Haku stood up and looked at Zabuza. "Zabuza, leave him to me." Haku ordered, "Please allow me to fight this battle my way."

"So you mean not interfering, Haku?" Zabuza said, "You're naive as usual."

"I'm sorry..." Haku apologized.

Sasuke tried to stand up, but ended up kneeling in pain. I tossed my arm over his shoulder, holding him in place.

"Careful, Sasuke. My chakra is still healing you." I whispered.

He nodded, and took out a kunai, flinging it in Haku's direction. Haku moved back an inch, dodging the kunai like it was nothing. Sasuke gasped.

"I haven't forgotten about you, or your...friend.." Haku said, glancing at me. "I would rather you had just gone done quietly, but it looks like it won't work out that way. Fine, I'll end this right now."

He walked over to the mirror, "Naruto, I'll get to you later." He said, merging into the mirror.

He appeared in the mirror in front of us, I took out a kunai as did Sasuke.

"I'm over here." Haku's voice said from behind us.

My eyes widened in shock, he was no longer in the mirror I was looking at, but behind me. His form copied itself to the other mirrors, they were all holding senbon needles.

I pushed Sasuke away. "Ahhhh!"I screamed as the senbons pierced my skin.

"Reina!/Sasuke!"

I slumped down, my face in the ground. 'What kind of jutsu is this....how can he be in all those mirrors? This isn't an ordinary Jutsu, this has to be some sort of clan specialty...'

Sasuke ran to my side, he helped me up. "We need Naruto to attack from the outside while we attack from in here. It's the only way." Sasuke whispered to me.

"You're right, but-" I started only to be cut off by-

Naruto?

"Yo! I came to save you two!" Naruto grinned from right next to us, inside the circle of mirrors.

I gawked at him. Why is he in here! This idiot!

"You idiot! If you were a real shinobi, you'd move more cautiously!" Sasuke shouted.

"What's wrong with you?! I came here to save you guys!" Naruto shouted back.

"Naruto! You're inside the mirrors, now you're trapped! How do you expect us to get out now!" I growled out angrily.

"Since it's come to this, all that's left is to smash the mirrors!" Sasuke shouted, making hand signs. "Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!"

He's trying to melt the mirrors! The fire cleared away, not a dent in the mirrors, nothing happened. 'I-It...it didn't work?!' I thought in pure shock, my body trembling at how our plan failed in mere seconds after thinking we could penetrate his defense somewhat.