Mini-Fics Part 1 (The Spideypool Interlude, I'm Not Dead, etc.)

Start from the beginning

Responses had started rolling in quickly. The one that caught Peter's attention was a commenter that simply tagged #spideypool. 

"Hey, do you know what that is?" Peter asked, pointing at the comment. Wade stared at it, then grinned. "It's a ship name," He said, laughing. "As in - as in they  ship us?" Peter queried, embarrassed. Wade winked at him. "I am a highly desired person, baby boy, it would be shocking if you didn't return my affections."

Peter's mind practically exploded. Was Wade flirting with him?? 

"We could do the fun cliche romance thing. Kiss in the sunset?" Wade offered, looking genuinely serious. "You're kidding," Peter stated, shocked. The universe was never this kind to him. 

"Only if you... want me to be?" Wade was unexpectedly hesitant. "God, no," Peter breathed, pulling the mercenary closer. 

------------

Matt cleared his throat. "Boys," He stated. Peter and Wade broke apart, whirling to face Matt. "That's going on our Twitter page," Matt said decisively, lowering his phone camera.

Team Red @DreamRedTeam

[image attached]

SPIDEYPOOL

OMG WE WERE RIGHT

velociraptorr_

okay before we start shipping this are we sure peter isn't deadpool too?

I'm Not Dead - Peter and Tony-centric. Presumed dead au. Organic webs and stuff.

Peter was just having a calm day at school, quite a difference from what was about to happen. He was walking home when his backpack got caught on a wall.

Or, you know, so he thought.

Peter whirled around, only to come face to face with a tall man who had grabbed his backpack and was leering at him. It had happened altogether too fast for him to react. His head was slammed roughly into a wall, and stars exploded behind his eyes. 

Tony's POV

Peter was supposed to be in the labs thirty minutes ago, and Tony was trying to find him frantically. The Iron Spider suit was disconnected and untrackable, as well as the original Tony had given Peter. His backpack was- in an alleyway somewhere, and hadn't moved for the last 45 minutes. 

Without hesitation, the man flew off to the location.

He bent down to find Peter's backpack, discarded on the ground. Sitting next to it was a Polaroid picture of Peter, crumpled in the alleyway, blood spreading into a small pool next to his head. 

Laughter echoed from the corners. A man and a woman stepped out into the light. Tony immediately pointed his repulsors in their direction. 

Anger was blurring his brain, and he hardly heard as the woman started monologuing about her dead son and how she wanted him to suffer equally. 

They showed him pictures of his kid's - Peter's - dead body. He was shot in the head. 

"We dumped your kid in a trash dump. Quite fitting, isn-"

She was cut off, rather rudely, by Tony blasting her and her - husband? Boyfriend? - to death.

Tony collapsed in the alleyway and succumbed to sobbing.

Peter's POV (o wow huge spoiler not like this is a presumed dead au)

Peter's head hurt like a bitch.