Not Who You Think I Am

Requested by multi-fandom-girl11 and TheScriptIsBae
Basically: Trans!Peter. Father!Tony. Homophobe!Teacher
Just so you know, Tony is Peter's biological father, and he goes by the last name Parker at school to avoid unwanted attention.
Trigger Warning: Transphobes, language, LGBT+

Peter jerked his head up as his teacher, Mr. Smith, yelled. "Pay ATTENTION!" The man hissed. "If you don't, I will call your guardian to get you off of this trip, Petra," He said, enunciating the word 'Petra'. Peter flushed with embarrassment at the name his father had given him at birth. Before Peter had come out as transgender. Before Peter discovered that he wasn't a girl, but a boy. "That's not my name..." Peter muttered. His dad had it legally changed. The teacher glared at him. "You aren't a boy. Stop deluding yourself." Looks of sympathy spread across the bus. At these times, everyone except Flash felt bad for Peter. Flash, however, was smirking from behind his back, mouthing 'tranny' at him. Mr. Smith snatched up the small tag Peter had written out to put on his shirt for the tour guide to know his name, and brandished his red marker. "The only thing you have to do, and it's already wrong," He stated, crossing out Peter's name in its blood-red ink. Mr. Smith crumpled it up and threw it in the trash bin, replacing it with a fresh sheet. "Try again."

Peter inclined his head slightly, and - thankfully - the bus screeched to a halt. "File out," Mr. Smith yelled, attention diverted. Peter fell behind the crowd where Ned and MJ sat. "Don't listen to him, Peter," Ned implored. "Yeah, he's just a transphobe idiot who can't accept you for the great person you are," MJ said, patting his shoulder. Peter gave a small smile, and proceeded into the one, the only, Stark Towers. Wait WHAT? "Ned!!! You said we were going to a museum!!" Peter yelled. "Well... I lied? Because now Mr. Smith is going to get his ass kicked here," Ned said with a shrug.

"You fucking traitor!!! Once they're done embarrassing me, they'll LITERALLY attempt to murder Mr. Smith. Then he'll just be worse at school," Peter moaned. (Not in that way, you dirty minded worms out there.)

Ned just rolled his eyes. "Or they successfully murder him, and problem solved!"

Inside, people were shoving through the detector. "Moon, Cindy. Omega 1. Thompson, Eugene. Omega 1," FRIDAY was saying. "Oh - shit! My badge - it says Peter Stark..." I whisper-yelled. "You're screwed but hopefully there will be a distraction!" MJ whispered back. "Okay - you guys go in after me, hopefully you're a big enough distraction!" I muttered to them. They nodded, and I power-walked through. "Stark, Peter. Alpha 10. Nice to see you again, Peter! Scott wants to tell you that he is starting an "Insect" club with you and Natasha. What would you like me to tell him?" FRIDAY asked. "We're arachnids," Peter replied. "Will do. Clint is coming to ask you a question in a few minutes, something 'classified', so the others cannot hear it," "Tell him to stay far away," "He says he is coming anyways. Now he has requested that you don't argue because there is nothing you can do to stop him, and that you know this is a 'Code UPWT'." Peter gasped in excitement. "Okay but can he come later?" "He says 'No'." "But-" "No."

Ignoring the fact that everyone was staring at Peter, Ned and MJ strolled through the detectors. "Leeds, Ned. Beta 6. Welcome back! Bruce requests your presence in the labs at 4:45 tonight. Jones, Michelle "MJ". Beta 6. Nice to see you! Natasha says you need to meet her as soon as you get out of school," FRIDAY announced. The two nodded affirmatively, then walked up to Peter. Mr. Smith was staring at them - particularly Peter - with a vengeful fury. "Excuse me - in the ceiling - FRIDAY? I believe this young woman here has stolen a badge," He informed her. "Who, MJ? I assure you, she has not stolen a badge," FRIDAY said. "No, I mean Petra," The teacher said, glowering at Peter. "Not My Name Protocol has been activated. I'm sorry, sir, but there are no women in this room named Petra, unless you would like me to call a young intern named Petra Laurence here. If you are referring to Peter, do not call him Petra because that is not his name," FRIDAY announced sternly. "Ah - well, Petra Parker here - not even Petra Stark, if that is who your protocol is referring to, does not have the last name Stark. As I said before, her last name is Parker. And she has stolen the badge of someone named Peter - or Petra, according to your protocol - Stark," Mr. Smith said stubbornly. (I'm confused about what I just wrote.) "I assure you, nobody in this room has stolen a badge. If you excuse me, your tour guide has arrived." FRIDAY's voice died out.

Mr. Smith was glaring daggers at Peter. He didn't stop as they moved to the R&D labs. "Peter!" Clint yelled. "Katniss, go away!" Peter yelled, violently denying the archer's presence. "But - the Prank Wars team! Nat, Bucky, Wanda, Shuri, you, MJ if we can drag her from her book, and me. Accept?" Peter's eyes grew wide. "Accept because that is the most amazing team EVER!" "Ms. Parker!" Mr. Smith shouted angrily. "Please return your attention to the tour!" Clint's eyes widened tremendously. "Did he just - I have to go," He stated, running out of the room. "Wha - Clint! No!!" It was too late. Peter lowered his head and turned back to the tour. "Focus this time, Parker," Mr. Smith hissed. "I'm not who you think I am," Peter muttered. His teacher was glaring at him, muttering things like "good for nothing", "tranny", and "bitch". This flow of demeaning words continued as they moved through galleries and up to the training room.

"Oh! M-Mr. Stark!" Their tour guide, Charlotte, stammered as they moved in. Inside the training room, the Avengers were all fighting, except for Dad, who was staring at the tour group with a half smile. Fake, obvious to Peter, but convincing to the rest. "Hello there, kids," He said loudly. At those words, the Avengers looked up and strolled menacingly (I never thought those two words would ever go in a sentence together) over to their group. "Hello," Natasha said with a murderous glint in her eye as she stared at Mr. Smith. Clint started casually whistling, as if to say 'What? Me? I had nothing to do with this!' A complete facade and lie, clearly. "U-um, hello Mr. Stark. Avengers," Mr. Smith stammered.

Peter bit down on his lip, hard, to keep from either running into his Dad's arms, trying to melt into the floor, or possibly attempting to murder a couple people in this room.

"I have a couple announcements to make," Dad said. "One. Some of you may not know this, but Peter here," He said, gesturing at me, "Is my son." I facepalmed. Seriously!? Well, he is all about the dramatic. "Daughter..." Mr. Smith muttered under his breath. Clint frowned, followed quickly by all the others as they deduced the sounds. "Ah! That brings my to my next topic," Dad continued. "Peter is my son. Not my daughter. Peter is a boy. Kid with the black hair. Eugene. Stay away from him. You, transphobe teacher guy," He said, glaring coldly at Mr. Smith, "are a complete bit-" "Language," Steve said halfheartedly. Dad gave him a look, then he shrugged. "Well, I guess 'mean person' wouldn't describe this man, if we can call him that as opposed to slug, or worm," Steve conceded. Dad broke into a grin. "A complete bitch," He finished. "And I will see to it that you are fired for misgendering my child." Dad flashed his famous paparazzi smile. "Goodbye now. Peter, Ned, MJ, you might as well stay. Their guardians have already approved it - and I'm Peter's guardian. Bye!" He said, wiggling his fingers.

Dad wasn't exaggerating.
The next day at school, Mr. Smith was gone, replaced by a non-transphobic teacher who was perfectly fine with Peter.
Of course, his identity was ruined.
Peter should probably pay attention now, and stop internally monologuing , considering he was in the middle of a press conference.

Oof this was short.
There wasn't much Spider-Man reference in here.
I'm sorry lol.
The next one will be better.

- C