Kidnapped (+Art!)

Peter is Tony's adopted son.

Organic webbing.

this... it isn't what you'd think

Peter strolled out of class, backpack slung casually over his shoulder. He was chatting excitedly with Ned about the new Lego Millennium Falcon the other boy had gotten a few days ago.

"Come over after school today, we can build it!" Ned invited, beaming. Peter grinned. "I will!"

Happy had texted Peter earlier saying that he was unavailable, and Peter would have to take the subway.

So, he and Ned parted ways at the front of the building and left.

The first sign of something being wrong was the weird black Sedan going slowly down the road. Peter frowned slightly at it, and sped up a bit.

The car accelerated at the same rate.

A few minutes later, it was still following him.

Peter pulled out his phone and started a voice recording.

"Hey, uh, so this may be nothing, but I'm not entirely sure. This car has been following me for a bit, and it's just... not leaving? And I'm just making this because Happy isn't picking me up and I'm on my way to the subway... the windows are tinted and I can't really see inside."

Peter paused his talking to glance back at the car, still following him.

"I'm probably 5 minutes from the subway, at 21st and Queens Plaza... it's busy but they're still keeping up with me. I'm trying to lose them, making weird turns and doubling back, but they're still behind me. It probably can't be a coincidence at this point... I'm going into this alleyway. They can't drive in there..."

Peter darted into a dark gap between buildings.

"I need to get out of sight and then I can climb the wall."

There was a screeching sound as the Sedan parked, blocking the alleyway from the road.

"Okay, so this isn't a coincidence. They blocked the alleyway. Oh god... a man's are getting out. He has a gun, and a taser... there's a few more weapons in his belt."

Peter groaned as the man aimed the gun right at him. "You really - uh, you really don't want to do this," He warned. "Put your hands up," The man intoned.

The man lifted the taser. "You don't want to feel this," He added.

I already have...

But that's Spider-Man, not Peter Parker.

Peter slowly raised his hands in the air, dropping his phone in a quick, hidden movement into his backpack and letting that, too, fall to the ground.

The man slowly approached, keeping the taser aimed at him, and kicked his backpack under the dumpster.

"The watch," The man told him.

The watch had his suit in it, and a tracker.

Peter was silent.

"Take off the watch," The man ordered. Peter unhooked the watch, keeping a careful eye on him, before dropping it, too.

"You can come quietly or we'll do it the hard way," The man said. "Oh, by all means, I wouldn't want to make your kidnapping of me any harder than it needs to be," Peter said, rolling his eyes.

The man looked briefly annoyed. "Then get in the car."

Peter slowly moved toward the front of the alleyway. "Oh, how generic, a black car. What could make it more cliché? A white van? With a sign that says 'free candy inside'?" He inquired, smirking.