xiv. Thinking about You

Start from the beginning

"The class will start soon." Freya announced, impassive before going around the duo to go towards the room not far from her. However she was quick to pause with a sigh as she glanced over her shoulder at Lu."And thank you for the balloons."

She turned to enter the classroom.

However, she soon paused at the sight of the duo in front of her. Nadia and Guzmàn. The latter seemed incredibly uncomfortable as she looked anywhere except the blonde. Conversely, Guzmàn tried everything to make a simple eye contact with the brunette.

Nadia straightened up immediately at her sight leaving Freya to give her a simple smile with closed lips before looking up at Guzmàn coldly.

Nadia was her friend.

Guzmàn was just Lucrecia's boyfriend.

Not to mention that she was not fooled.

She shook her head at the sight of Guzman's guilty expression before joining her seat in the back of the room next to Carla. The latter gave her a semblance of a smile at her sight before resuming her impartial appearance as if nothing had happened.

Freya took a deep breath at her incomprehensible behavior before settling in her seat.

However she paused again at the sight of Lucrecia entering in turn. Unsurprisingly, she also stopped at the sight of Nadia and Guzmàn.

"Good day."

Freya looked down in sympathy before shaking her head with a sigh as their English teacher entered the classroom."Morning, class. Sit down, please. We're gonna start right away."

********************

"More green, huh?" Hailed Valerio as he jumped over the bench on which she was before giving her a broad smile

"More green, huh?" Hailed Valerio as he jumped over the bench on which she was before giving her a broad smile."Are you some kind of rabbit?"

Freya rolled her eyes at his stupid attempt to approach her before crunching more forcefully than necessary in her cucumber. She continued to ignore him as she scrolled through her Instagram feed. She crossed one leg over the other. Valerio swallowed slightly as the movement brought her skirt up slightly on her chiseled legs.

He wrinkled his lips in his effort to ignore it before settling more comfortably against the stone bench as he put his arm behind her. He saw Freya give him a little side look at his gesture but she said nothing however.

Deciding to try a new approach, he turned to the brunette before helping himself in the lunchbox that she had placed on the bench. He took a kind of zucchini tagliatelle with a grin before bringing it to his lips.

Freya immediately gave him a frustrated look."Seriously?"

"So, she's talking!" Valerio exclaimed, spreading his arms wide like a Greek statue.

"Yeah. And she tells you to go far away from her." Freya replied with a weary sigh.

Valerio immediately frowned, bringing his tongue against the palate of his mouth. He did not like the impassive and detached look she took with him. Until now, she had been the only one to accept his eccentric behavior.