7. Strange Frequencies

Start from the beginning

Then Scott's phone started vibrating, he pulled it up and his eyes widened "What is it?" Stiles asked "Another one. Another Chimera" Scott said "Who is it?" James asked "Hayden. Liam says it's Hayden" Scott said 

 Stiles, Scott, Harper and James left the clinic while Theo stayed behind.

---

Stiles, Harper, James and Scott got to the McCall house. They found Liam in Scott's room standing right outside the bathroom door. 

Scott gave a small knock on the door "Hayden? It's Scott. I know that you're scared, but we just...We want to help" he said, but there was no response, Scott then turned to looked at Liam "I can hear her heart beating. She's really freaked out. What happened?" he asked "She was okay when we got here. I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in" Liam said "Why?" Harper asked "I don't know" Liam said "She's definitely a Chimera?" James asked and Liam nodded "She said she heard a voice saying, 'Your condition improves'" he said "Okay, that's unsettling" Stiles said and moved over to the door "Hayden. This is Stiles. Your sister works with my dad down at the station. Look, just open the door, okay? You can trust us" Stiles said, but there was no respons. 

Stiles stepped away and Scott moved over to the door "We just need to tell you the truth, Hayden. And that kind of thing usually is better face-to-face. Listen, either you're gonna unlock the door or I'm gonna have to break it open. It's okay if you don't want to talk, or if you're not ready to believe us. But I just...I gotta know that you're okay in there" Scott said. 

There was no respond, Scott got ready to break down the door, when suddenly they heard the door unlock and the door slid up slowly. 

Their eyes all widened when they saw Hayden standing in there looking down at her hands where the claws was not. Her fangs was out and when she looked up at them her eyes was glowing yellow "I believe you" she said.

---

The next day

Scott, Stiles, Harper and James was in the school library. Scott unfolded a map over the town's telluric currents. 

"We're back to telluric currents?" James asked as Scott unfolded the map "If the Dread Doctors didn't like coming into Eichen House because of them maybe we can use them to protect Hayden" Scott said "Okay, so, besides Eichen, where's the strongest convergence?" Stiles asked "We're standing on it" Scott said "The high school" Harper said "You want to hide her in the high school? For how long?" Stiles asked "If we have to, all night" Scott said.

"Liam convince Hayden not to tell anything to her sister yet. She's working a double tonight" Scott said "But it's just a school though. You know, I mean, it's not exactly a fortress" Stiles said "Lydia's got an idea for that. Remember how Valack quoted Tesla" James said "Frequency and vibration" Stiles said "She thinks that he wasn't saying that just to sound smart. She thinks maybe it was a clue" James said "To do what?" Stiles asked "Disrupt their frequency" James said "Parrish took three cell phone jammers from the station. He thinks he can broaden their range of frequency. It's a long shot, but it's the best we've got right now" Scott said. 

"Okay so Stiles and I will watch over the body at the clinic with Theo" Harper said "Do we really have to be with him?" Stiles asked "I don't like it either, but we have to" Harper said "Good, then the rest of us will protect Hayden" James said "Let's get ready. I need to tell the plan to Kira" Scott said.

---

Scott had explain everything to Kira "What about me?" Kira asked "Um, well, you'll come to the school with us. We're going to need all the help that we can get, so bring your belt" Scott said "Actually, I think I lost it again" Kira said "Oh, well, I'll help you find it. You think you left it here" Scott said "Scott, it's okay. Last time I was around telluric currents, things didn't go as well" Kira said "Yeah, well, this is the school. You're there every day. It's not the same" Scott said "I made it worse by being at Eichen. They used me to get inside. I think I need to figure out what's going on with me before I try helping anyone else" Kira said "Kira..." Scott said and Kira took his hand before they leaned closer and brought their lips together.