8. Ouroboros

"Sometimes people will stay in your heart but not in your life"

---

Scott, Malia and James was out in the woods searching for Liam and Hayden. Scott howled and Malia and James quickly ran towards the howl. 

They found Scott on his knees by the high point "There's no scent. No tracks. No way to find them" Scott said "But Liam can howl back, right?" Malia said trying to give Scott hope "Only if he heard me" Scott said.

---

Theo lifted the Jeep back while Stiles was just sitting on the ground staring at the Jeep. Harper was sitting next to him rubbing his back. "We should get you to the hospital. You took in a lot of smoke" Theo said "He's right" Harper said "I'm fine" Stiles said as he got up and stepped closer to his Jeep.

"Suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and on route to station" said a Dispatch over the police scanner that was in the Jeep. Theo, Harper and Stiles looked at each other before they stepped closer to the Jeep "Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira" said the Dispatch "What's a 1-8-7?" Theo asked "Homicide" Stiles said. 

---

Kira was sitting just outside the Sheriff's office handcuff to a bench. Her bloody sword was laying on a desk a few yards from her. A deputy name Valerie Clarke had been the one that have brought Kira in.

Stilinski walked out of his office and looked at Kira "Somebody get these cuffs off her. If she was actually involved, it was self-defense" he said to Clark that was sitting by her desk searching the sword. 

"That's correct, Sheriff" a voice said causing Stilinski to turn and he saw Kira's parents walking into the station "Dad...Don't say anything" Kira said "The sword is mine" Mr. Yukimura said "Really?" Stilinski asked "No, it's not. It's mine" Kira said "I was attacked in my home. I grabbed a replica sword from my collection and defended myself" Mr. Yukimura said "And how exactly did the body end up at the McCall's house?" Stilinski asked "Apparently, she wasn't quite dead" Noshiko said "Sheriff, I have a call into my lawyer. If you need to take me into custody, I'm happy to surrender myself" Mr. Yukimura said.

Stilinski stepped closer to them "This what you're going go with? This is your story?" he asked "Are you prepared to tell a different one?" Noshiko asked. 

---

Stilinski took Kira's parents into his office to talk in private as Scott arrived at the station. 

"They're not really gonna arrest him, are they?" Scott asked "They has to. My dad basically confessed" Kira said "And you don't remember anything?" Scott asked "Nothing. It was like sleepwalking. Suddenly I'm just standing out in the middle of the road" Kira said "Okay, we'll figure it out" Scott said "What about Liam and Hayden?" Kira asked "We're all meeting at my place to try to come up with something. I don't wanna leave you, but I...I've got to find them" Scott said "I know" Kira said "I wouldn't leave" Scott said "My mom's taking me home anyway. We have to talk to a lawyer. There's nothing anyone can do right now. You should go" Kira said and Scott sighed.