As we wait for the rest of team FORS to be here Goodwitch started to read on of (Y/N)'s books about a man with two souls, Ozina drinks out of mug, Dawn and Mallow both finish the things they were doing and ask the same question as to why are they here finally after one hour of waiting (Y/N) open the door holding a large bag, I though it was something bad but when I started to take a quick sniff it was actually a bag full of chilly dogs, why am I not surprise.

(Y/N) Pov

When I enter the room with a big bag full on wonderful delicious chilly dogs I saw my team sitting on the beds along with two unfamiliar women and one of them is sitting in my only favorite chair in the room but they look so familiar

???:So your finally here, now allow me to introduce myself.

As I sat down one of the beds this woman who is in our room is Ozina the headmistress of Beacon Academy along with her assistant Miss Goodwitch a combat teacher and we introduce ourselves as team FORS but me and Serena both decided to keep our mouths shut about the secret of us being the first of our species from them if we can trust these humans.

(Y/N):So is their a reason why your both are here.

Ozina: Yes, I wanted you and your team to join my Academy Mr (L/N), both yours and your team have amazing semblances controlling the elements along with yours of running faster then the speed of light.

Dawn(eyes narrow): How can we be sure we can trust you Ozina

Ozina:(smiles) Because I know the things the four of you have done making things better than what it used to be (frown) and I'm terribly sorry to what happen to the four of you, it's something that can't be forgotten 10 years ago.

3rd person

Team FORS look down sad remembering their past, Goodwitch looked away remembering the news everyone watch that happen 10 years ago as a tear went down her face, as for Ozina she can only hope to find who was responsible for this mess and make them pay for this.

Ozina:(sniff) Can you tell me what happen 10 ye...

Mallow:(Sad) No but its (Y/N) is the leader and...

(Y/N):(Eyes Shadowed) We don't want to talk about it just yet Ozina, but give us time and we'll tell you what happen.

Both Ozina and Goodwitch nod their heads in understanding since it's hard for them to forget their situation,
They all wipe their faces and try to forget(key word "try" to forget).

Ozina: (sniff) alright (sigh) with that being place on hold, would you like to come to beacon academy, I'll try to get as much information and help as I can so we can track and stop those monsters.

Team FORS look at one another and they all have the look of determination and a smile when they turn towards the staff of Beacon

Team FORS: We accept.

Both Goodwitch and Ozina smiled at the young team, as Ozina stand up from the chair, shook their hands and walked towards the door along with Goodwitch.

Ozina:(smiled) I'll be looking forward to having you attend my academy and a bullhead will arrive to take you all at 12:00PM

Goodwitch: Same goes for your combat

Ozina/Goodwitch:(thoughts) and looking forward to having the adorable young man being there

As they both exit the room Mallow,Dawn and Serena felt a shivered from their spines for a compilation to be with (Y/N), as it have gotten late team FORS have changed into their sleepwear. As (Y/N) slept on the bed the girls started to play rock, paper, scissors to sleep with him, Mallow won 3rd, Dawn won 2nd and Serena won 1st place. Serena scooted next to (Y/N) and slept next to him while Mallow and Dawn have the look of jealousy and pouts while Serena has a victory smirk, they all then slept and waited for the upcoming day of going to beacon academy and hoping to find the murderers. As the sun when down and the night took over, inside the room both (Y/N) and Serena looks changed to their were-forms, they can only pray that no one else can figure out what they are but only the people they can hopefully trust, only time and luck would tell.

As the story continues...