Latula x Mituna

{{[[IM GOING TO WRITE/TYPE TUNA'S AND LATULA (IS GONNA BE IN ALL CAPS) SPEECH IN ENGLISH TO AVOID CONFUSION AND LISPS WILL BE WITH A 2. ITS NOT ACCURATE BUT ITS READABLE]]}}

-Mituna's POV-

I invited Tulip to go skate boarding with me tomorrow. Ever since the incident I haven't been able to skate like I used to be able to so Latula was reteaching me. I can only have the rad-est girl I know teach me. I mean for a rad dude like me...... Moving on, Kurloz and I are about to go board shopping because I broke hers when I wiped out. I had trying to impress Latula.

~Timeskip brought to you by the Llamas of Space~ (ARRIVED AT SKATE BOARD SHOP)

We walk into the large shop. It smells like old cleaners and wax. I look around. This place is fucking awesome! Latula definitely would like this. I skip down the aisles of yellow boards like a three year old in a candy shop. Kurloz points out the one with the bees on it. I look the racks up and down but I don't see anything interesting. "Kurlo2.... I don't 2ee any2ing rad." I sigh. He signs that maybe the good stuff is in the back and we should look there, so I agree and we trek back there.

Again nothing 'speaks to me'. Suddenly Kurloz's phone goes off. He signs that Meulin needs help and he must leave. We say our good byes and I'm left alone. I sigh. Even Kurloz has a matesprit but I don't. I'm a hopeless romantic. I walk over to the turquoise blue section. They all remind me of Tulip. I blush my yellow blush. I have a little flush crush on her, but I couldn't tell her that. I look up at the top of the rack and I see the one. It was yellow with turquoise stripes. Or turquoise with yellow stripes. I don't really know. Latula would love that. I reach for it with all my bee power and nearly tripped on my way down which received so weird looks but who gives a fuck. 

~Timeskip because I am lazy~ (SKATE BOARD IS PURCHASED)

I stand at the entrance of the skate park waiting for Latula. I really hope shes not mad at me. I mean I almost hit her in the face last time. Correction, I did hit her in the face. "HEY TUNA!!! ARE YOU OKAY? KURLZ SAID YOU WERE DOWN IN THE DUMPS MAN. I HOPE YOUR NOT UPSET STILL ABOUT BREAKING MY BOARD, CAUSE THAT'S IN THE PAST. YA KNOW." I start blushing. I don't know how to give the gift to her. Do I just hand it to her? Should I have brought flowers? 
"Uh... Hey Tula.. I-I have this f-for you.." I extend my hands with the new skate board. "Sorry that I broke the last one..." Of course, I'm as yellow as a yellow tomato. But then she starts blushing. Then she leans over and kisses my cheek
"ITS REALLY PRETTY TUNA. THANKS!" Speechless is the only word that can describe me right now. I lean over and kiss her cheek in return
"I'm flushed for you, Latula...." Ok, now shes speechless. I think I broke her, "L-latula?" Then she jumps and looks away blushing a really deep turquoise.
"I-IM FLUSHED FOR YOU TOO MITUNA."

THE END

WELL SHIT THAT TOOK ME WAS TOO LONG. I WAS SO BUSY  =͟͟͞͞ =͟͟͞͞ ヘ( ´Д')ノ GOSH DO I LOVE THIS SHIP. ITS SO SAD AND ADORABLE (‐^▽^‐)ERMAHGERD I JUST LOVE IT!!
Ok I will see you lovelies later!!

Bye Bye (´▽'ʃƪ)
~Otaku_Business