Short Chapter: Sebastian

WHATTUP, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!!! OKAY, SO I FEEL BAD ABOUT NOT UPDATING ANYTHING, BUT I'M STILL WORKING ON THE NEW CHAPTER. SO, TO APOLOGIZE, I WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS A SHORT CHAPTER!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian woke up one morning with the feeling of lightheadedness. His eyes fluttered open and is instantly greeted with the morning lights that are piercing through the blinds of the room.

The spaniel felt a warm and strong figure pressing against his back and around his waist. Sebastian smiled knowing that this is none other than his husband, Deepak Dalmatian. He still can't believe that he's married to the dog of his dreams. Even after the two had been dating for 2 years, Sebastian still had fears about Deepak leaving him, but now, he can finally put those fears to rest.

Suddenly, the memories of last night came flooding into his head, making his face burn up bright red. He remembered that they had 'go all the way'. Oh Dog, he can still taste the dalmatian's tounge inside of his mouth, his lips on his skin, his warm, strong paws roaming around his body, his glorious-

"Good morning, sweetheart." Deepak's husky, morning voice broke him out of his thoughts. The blue-eyed spaniel turned around and is met with the gentle, loving gaze of his husband.

"Buenos dias, cariño." the two shares a morning kiss. As they parted their lips, both canines realized that they are laying in the bed stained with their pleasures. Deepak and Sebastian both madly blushed.

"I'll clean it up, honey."

"Don't worry, I'll help you. But first, we should take a shower."

After a nice, warm shower, a good breakfast, and cleaning the bed, Deepak went to the backyard to do his morning meditation, while Sebastian is getting ready to head out to buy groceries. Just as the spaniel was about to exit the house, he could hear his phone ringing from the kitchen. "I got it!"

The blue-eyed male ran to the kitchen and swiped the video call button and is greeted by his feline stepbrother, Mike, a.k.a Dante Dalmatian's husband.

S: Hola, Mike.

M: Hey, Sebastian!

S: Is there something you need?

M: Well.... I've been meaning to ask you about.... the 'A' word.

S: O-Oh, you mean..... adoption?

M: Mhm.

S: Well, Deepak and I have entertained the idea, but.... we're just not sure.

M: Why not? In case you haven't noticed, Deepak is a very caring dog. I mean, he can be the best dad in the world with ease. No offense, Dante.

S: I know. It's just.... I don't know if I'm ready.

M: What do you mean?

S: Well, my parents doesn't want me, and I'm afraid that my kids won't want me, either. I'm scared, Mike...

M: Listen, bro, you've got to stop thinking about the past. You are awesome and your kids are going to love you.

S: Are you sure?

M: Hell yeah! All of us love you, man. And I guarantee you that your kids are going to feel the same way!

S: Thank you, Mike.

M: No prob. And remember, name one of them after me!

S: Hehe, okay- Oh! I have to buy groceries! I'll talk to you later, okay? Bye, man!

M: See ya!

After hanging up, Sebastian quickly ran to the backyard and planted a quick goodbye kiss to his husband's cheek, and rushed outside towards the market.

After that conversation, Sebastian is now a lot more confident about starting a family. Who knows, today he's out to get groceries, maybe someday he'll be bringing back a child.