Bonus Chapter. Mercenaries

Hard time forgiving

Even harder forgetting

Before you do something

You might regret friend

I drove into the parking lot of a Motel not far from California near the border of Mexico. I cut the engine off and took out my bags from the trunk of my car. I looked around noticed how deserted the place was. I locked my car and headed to the reception.

Once i reached to the reception I knocked at the bulletproof door. ''Oh Good morning sweetheart. I'm sorry I didn't notice you.'' An old lady appeared from the door holding a peace of cloth in her hand. ''It's okay. I need a room for 3 days please'' I said to her as she took a seat in front of me and putted her glasses on ''Let me see.. oh here it is, the room is number 217 sweetie.'' She say as she passed the keys through the bulletproof window.I nodded at her and took the keys from her ''You can pay after 3 days.. oh and have a delightful stay here in Glen Capri.'' She said smiling at me. 

I opened the door and a cold air blew through my body making me shiver down my spine. I looked around and saw a single bed, a TV and a sofa chair with a table. I dropped my bag at the bed and sat next to it. I glanced at my shoulder and notice a note. I moved to pick it up and unfold it carefully. A specific handwriting was on the paper and it read : ''Whoever get's this message. Get out before anything happens'' I looked at it carefully but I crumpled it into a ball and throw it into a bin near the table. 

----------------------------------

I took my daggers out my bag and started to practice with it into my special dagger bag stuffed with special cloth. I stabbed my daggers into the bag and did some push ups on the floor. Once i finished my exercise and small training I took out my weapons and laid them at the table. I took an arrow and started to mould some silver arrowhead; as I continued with my work i got interrupted by a ring from my phone. 

It has been 3 months since the people back in Beacon Hills , specifically Lydia and Scott, have been sending me messages but I don't respond back for the simple fact that I don't want to have any contacts with them. I cold've just got rid of my phone so they won't bother texting me or call me but I'm okay with it. I got used to it so it's okay.

It was getting dark and I haven't eaten anything since i got here so I decided to change myself from sweatpants to some comfortable black leggings and a black shirt and leather jacket. As usual i took a pair of daggers a tuck them into my combat boots. 

Heading out I noticed that there was a motor bike at the parking lot  next to my car. 

As I got down from the stairs which led me to the parking lot I noticed a girl with an evident claw sign that crossed her face through her neck. She smiled wickedly at me and I smiled back. That's weird.. I shrug off my thoughts and went to my car. I think I'm going to a local diner near here.

Luckily there was a diner near the motel. I got out from the car and headed to the diner. There were few people inside silently eating. I took a sit in a table and looked at the menu. I was carefully reading the menu when I sensed a presence in front of me. ''How much did they pay you?'' I asked not taking off my glare at the menu until the girl from the motel took it off from my hands ''A lot but it's none of your business..'' She said. I looked at her and she called a waitress ''Two coffee please'' she called out. ''Then why are you here?'' I asked her as the waitress poured us the coffee and I whispered her Thank you ''I need you to come with me, Aria'' The girl said to me ''Wait how do you know my name?'' I raised my eyebrows to her ''My name is Braeden and we are going on a hunt'' She smirked at me as I did too.