fourteen

tomorrow is my birthday, i'm tingling with sadness lol

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

-

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ Donghyuck has always been a fearless kid who allowed himself to be scared of nobody but his own stepbrother. Anybody with a beautiful face and an interesting personality could become popular in middle school and the boy really flaunts that shit, collecting hearts of everybody in the school by his natural charm. Sweet but ruthless, lovely but harsh. You either love him for being savage or just despises him for acting so...fake, like Regina George but slightly gay. He hasn't been sorted yet but people expect him to be a Beta or an Alpha, the young boy is too "rebellious" for an Omega of the area

On the other end of the "famous kids" spectrum laid Mark Lee. No one can really explain why a foreigner is so special, the attraction is unexplainable but at the same time, not really (you get it?). He is friendly, quiet but has a cute girlfriend, your standard Alpha next door kind of guy.

It doesn't feel like they're in the same world and no one expects them to be. Donghyuck has all that jazz but Mark is just a typical and likable.

However, the balance got broken when they got paired as a partner for a science project. Paths crossed and they clicked, they said opposites attract and it's true, Mark and he created such an amazing dynamic that people are in awe.

Such dynamic that....

"Careful, I can't have you fuck up my backseat", Donghyuck slurred, hands running through the Alpha's soft hair, tears brimmed the corner of his eyes as Mark teasingly riled him up.

A secret behind closed doors. A pair of best friends give one another a helping hand, literally. The younger doesn't know how they started exactly, all he remembered were under the dimming lights of his bedroom, Mark's eyes are so beautiful that he decided that morals don't matter anymore and the only answer to the churning of his stomach is the guy's chapped lips.

Fallen for a straight guy, he is the biggest idiot.

"You spaced out", Mark murmured, his tongue working magic on his pink nipples, "What's wrong?". Donghyuck swallowed his emotions, glaring at the older, "If you started moving like a real man, maybe I wouldn't be so unfocused"

The older chuckled dryly, gripping on his hip before start slamming his pelvis, making the younger chokes on his own spit.

"Fuck, fuck, f...argh~", he moaned, honey voice dripped all over Mark's shoulder, making the young Alpha melted. The boy under him hasn't even been sorted, yet he knows Donghyuck will be the most attractive Omega this town will ever have.