eleven

(i have my own laptop now so like...you guys can have more updates)

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

-

 Mark slathered the lubricant onto his fingers, and he pushed Donghyuck roughly back down as the other tried to sit up. Donghyuck got onto his knees, and he let out a loud groan as soon as Mark's fingers slipped in.

 It feels right. The omega has been waiting so long, too long comparing to real couples, the ones that actually love each other. He clenched the bed sheets tightly, and his eyes wrenched shut as Mark scissored him open wider, "Mark – ah, Mark," he moaned. Mark's fingers thrust in deeper, and as he watched Donghyuck come undone, slick washing his fingers, too sensitive after getting pent up for weeks, he could feel himself get even harder.

 The omega moaned even louder, and Mark pulled his fingers out. The boy was panting heavily in his hands, brown eyes as glassy as crystals and the older feel chills running down his back, and Mark moved him onto his back. Everything was a pleasurable haze, and Donghyuck could barely feel anything other than Mark. A quick fuck could never give him the level of ecstasy that his mate is giving him. 

 Wait, no, Mark is not his mate. Mark was being incredibly dominant, and Donghyuck carded his fingers through Mark's hair and pulled him closer as Mark kissed him roughly. Their mouths moved together naturally, and as Mark began to buck against him, Donghyuck could only moan loudly in pleasure. 

 "Please please p-please...fuck me Alpha, fuck me 'till I blackout" 

  He refused to stop the pleasurable friction, and he didn't stop grinding against Mark as the latter littered his neck with love bites, teasing around the mating bite. Donghyuck sank his nails into the tanned flesh of Mark's back, and he panted heavily as he felt Mark move away to slather more lubricant onto his dick.

Donghyuck watched the older in fascination, and he felt himself grow harder at the thought of what was to come next. Mark thrust into him deeply, and Donghyuck cried out in both pain and pleasure.

As Mark pushed into him deeply, there was a slight ache but as Mark continued to pound into him, it was overwhelmed by the sensations of that ran throughout his body with each one of Mark's thrusts.

It took a while before they found their rhythm, but as soon as they did, Donghyuck was completely lost to the world. Donghyuck moaned as Mark thrust into him, and he clawed at Mark's back.

He didn't know how much longer he could go. Everything was too much, and as soon as Mark's callused hand wrapped around his cock, Donghyuck knew that he wouldn't last much longer. After a few more strokes and thrusts, Donghyuck came between their bodies. His release made their bodies even slicker than before and he mewled as Mark continued to thrust, desperate for his own release. 

 "Donghyuck", Mark grips his chin, dark orbs engraved his mind. The older's Alpha voice dragged him in submission, "Mine...all mine, my Omega".

 Eventually, Mark came and filled Donghyuck completely. They both panted heavily, and Mark brushed away sweaty locks of Donghyuck's hair in order to kiss his forehead sweetly.

Donghyuck pressed his forehead against Mark's and met his eyes, "Don't...don't claim, don't give me hopes...I'm not yours, we're...this is just an effect of the bond" "I mated you, Omega", Mark said, "I don't care, you're all mine for now"

As Mark kissed up the smooth column of his neck, Donghyuck hummed in pleasure and held onto Mark tightly as his eyes fluttered shut. His kisses should be illegal, he should never feel the way he is right now.