four

[my wayv bias used to be kun but after love talk era, they are all my biases now. btw, stream boss to get it to 100m, cowards
oh, i'm a little sick right now so i updated this chapter unedited, sorry guys]
╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

 btw, stream boss to get it to 100m, cowardsoh, i'm a little sick right now so i updated this chapter unedited, sorry guys]╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Taking the dildo from Mark, Donghyuck then inserted it into his hole inch by inch.

He groaned at the feel of it entering him while gazing at the Alpha who was staring back through the mirror. He paused a moment before bending down to kiss and suck on his neck without removing eye
contact.

The younger watched as Mark's hand slide down his chest to his inner thigh, moaning as soon as he felt warm fingers wrapped around his tip, tugging and pulling at the skin. "ahhh.."

The man hummed in Donghyuck's ear as he licked his earlobe, not missing a beat in stroking the Omega's length. The sight was captivating him.

He watched the redhead repeatedly thrust the artificial cock inside his opening, and indulged in the sight of parted lips that danced with pure sin and seduction. He needed to feel him because seeing Donghyuck like wet with his slick was making him crumble in ecstasy.

"That's enough" Mark whispered while cupping the brunette face. He turned him around and hungrily searched for the other's plump lips, trailing his fingers along his jawline, down to his chest.

He pulled the Omega on top of him as he dipped back to bed, leaving the dildo buried inside the small boy.

He felt Mark's tongue nudged his lips for entrance. Soon they were delving further into the kiss, biting, and sucking almost suffocating in each other's scent, sinking them in lust.

He ground himself against Donghyuck's stiff cock making both of them cry from the intensity. The younger is sent in his rut without even knowing it.

While in a complete trancelike state, the brunette broke the kiss as he altered position so he could suck on the Alpha throbbing length while his own hovered close to the other's mouth.

Appreciating the current arrangement they were in, Mark immediately took the latter's cock into his warm lips, lapping on it like a melting popsicle.

"Oh god, Mark..." Donghyuck sobbed as he felt Mark's tongue give his tip an experimental prod making his knees tremble like jelly. Wanting to make the older to feel the same, he buried his face between his thighs, taking the other's meat.

He felt a hum of vibration on his own cock indicating the man's liking of his action, urging him to give more. So he hollowed his cheeks as he bobbed up and down on the man's weeping manhood.

Mark's fingers drew along runt's cleft, circling around the toy's base that was still inside the man's opening. Carefully, he pulled it out making the man above him shudder.