two

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Donghyuck should have known better. Honestly, what did he expect will happen if he helps Jeno to tag Renjun along so he could continue his never-ending flirting session of his to make the Chinese omega his mate, especially when the other is totally head over heels for Jeno as well? He got left alone in the middle of the crowd the moment they step their feet in.

Sure, he should try and please himself by finding a cute Alpha to grind out and be his one-night stand later but none of the guys here could pitch his interest and he looks awkward now.

Realizing his drink is now empty, he wiggled through the horny college students and get back to the kitchen, where he knows he could get alcohol. But to his surprise...
.
.
.
Mark Lee is also there. The guy is scrolling on his phone, looking as bored as ever as well which is confusing since he looks like a meal right now. Slicked back hair, full denim with the four buttons of his shirt unbuttoned, he could confidently bet that he is not wearing anything underneath. The Alpha could be the person he despises the most but his attractiveness can't be determined.

 The Alpha could be the person he despises the most but his attractiveness can't be determined

[jopping!mark hurts me]

Feeling burning eyes all over him, the Alpha can't help but looks up. The night has been pretty bland, to say the least, all the Omegas and Betas that came to him are not really the type he fucks with. And now he sees Donghyuck's present, he really wants to play around.

[viesie said clothes are all unisex!] Dangerously ripped jeans, crop top and a swing of eyeliner show off his beauty that Mark has failed to recognize before

Dangerously ripped jeans, crop top and a swing of eyeliner show off his beauty that Mark has failed to recognize before.

"Enjoying the view, aren't we?", He asked, snapping the young brunette out of his train of thoughts.

Donghyuck stammered, looking away, "Sh..shut up! I'm just surprised that you're also here"

Mark tilted his head, "So that's a no? What a shame, I was about to return the compliment", he rudely eyes the younger up and down and whistles, "I'm appalled that there hasn't any Alphas came begging you on their knees so that they can have a taste of you"

"If you keep saying like that, I will consider that you will do so, just to get in my pants", Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "Dumbass"

Mark laughs breathily and pulls the boy close to him, "One thing you should know by now, runt. Mark Lee don't do begging, what I want, I get"

Donghyuck knows the atmosphere is heating up right now. He is not exactly turned on but the feeling of the older's words linger his ear is messing with him. He tried to be tough to get.

"To your notice, I'm nothing like the hoes you got it on before. I have a standard for the dicks I bounce on"

Mark seems to be amused because he wrapped his hand around his hip and pull him closer, warm breath tickling his ears. "Reject all you want but you can't tell me that I'm the only one that spots out how you're only running your mouth to me because you are also attracted to me"

Gulping, the poor Omega looks away, redness bloom on his cheeks. "So...so what?"

"I was thinking the other day", Mark tapped the younger's cheeks, "Our hatred is through the roof so how about we lessen it a bit by..."

"By?", Donghyuck squinted his eyes

"A blown-out, hate reduce sex"