ten

[it's been almost a week since i saw nct127, exo-sc, taemin and i still feel so hyped. sm legends impact, periodt]

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

 Dongyuck knows the Alpha's family is wealthy but when he stepped into the penthouse, his jaws still unconsciously gapes open.

 "This is umm...more like my brother's place, I'm only here when it's short holidays", Mark awkwardly scratched his nape, seeing how taken back the younger is, "I returned to Canada in the summer and stuff"

 Donghyuck's eyes widen as he looks around, "No shit, you're rich". Then, his eyes landed on the huge family portrait that is hung on the wall of the living room.

 A beautiful family. There is a middle-aged couple that can only be Mark's parents who are sitting in between and even though time has passed, their beauty still shines through. Mark and his brother and goddamn, the genes in their house run well. The natural powerful aura that they radiate somehow sends him in insecure mode...Is he weighing Mark down?

 He knows that they're only mates for a short amount of time, however, it seemed like he is tainting the older's value. In his mind, he knows this is just his stupid Omega sense speaking but still, it saddens him.

 Mark could sense how the Omega's scent had saddened. He might not be the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to noticing people's emotion but it has to be related to his family, considering their family photo is the only thing the Omega has focused on after getting in.

 Putting their bags down, the older wrapped his arms around Donghyuck waist, releasing his scent, "what's wrong Hyuck?"

 The earlier argument, seeing Mark's family, it puts pressure on him.

"Omega, you have to tell me if you're uncomfortable. we could go back to the dorm", he calmly said, pushing the fallen hair strands off Donghyuck's forehead. "I know all of this is still very overwhelming and..."

 "It's not that", the younger bit his lips, "I...The communication is the key, I figure I should tell you my concerns"

 "Go ahead"

 "I talked to someone and they told me that you put out lots of work to take care of me and I know it's unfair for you since Johnny pretty much pressed you into fulfilling the Alpha act for me. I could go through this alone, I thought it through, I know it's annoying of me to cling onto you all the time while you could spend time with your popular friends. we had bad blood since High School, you can't just naturally stop hating me because there is a one way bond between us now"

 "Hyuck, listen,..."

 "I'm...I'm not finished. I understand that you come from a wealthy family and they are accepting for our situation but we're not a thing, I'm just someone I accidentally marked and we'll part ways after a few months. Don't get attached, you don't have to, it might ruin your reputation"

 He hears a loud sigh and feels like he was pulled into a back hug, Mark's hot breath fanning on his sensitive neck.

 "I know...that you will feel like this and that's why I feel a bit troubled bringing you here. Yeah, my family is rich, my brother lives more than lavish but it's their business, not mine. It's not Johnny professor that matters nor the fulfilling the Alpha act, long-term or not, I'm still your Alpha and I want you to feel like you're no different from other Omegas. You deserve the pampering because you are my people now", Mark bumped forehead with him, "Understood?"

 "Y...Yeah"

 "Thank you for opening up to me and I apologize for making you feel insecure, it was never my intention". The Alpha's hand slowly tangle with his fingers with his. "Donghyuck, you're mine. Mine"

 The adrenaline is rushing in his veins, red plastered his cheeks and the younger feels like he is going to explode right here, right now. And with shaky voice, he murmured, 

 "A...Alpha?"

 "Yes?" 

 "Let's create our special night"