"You made the right decision y/n, I'm proud of you."

I stared at my mothers reflection behind me. I nodded my head, not letting her see the tears I felt forming in my eyes. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to walk down the aisle.

"Your father wishes he could walk you down the aisle but because he is in a wheelchair he decided it would be best to let Minho's father take you. "

"How is he doing?" I was concerned for my fathers health since he was so persistent about attending the wedding.

"Don't worry darling, he is already sitting in the front row waiting to see his beautiful daughter."

A light knock on the door was heard followed by Minho's father entering the dressing room.

"It's time."

I forced a smile and fixed my hairpin one last time.

Minho's father interlocked his arm with mine and we walked to the entrance of the church were everyone was already waiting for the ceremony to start.

The melodic sounds of the violin enticed the air as they started playing the classic wedding entrance music.

I took slow careful strides as we began to walk down the aisle.

There were many people, most of who I did not know, filling up every pew.

I spotted my childhood friends all sitting in one pew with wide smiles spread across their face. Felix and Jeongin were loudly whispering as Chan tried to quiet them down.

It was shocking to them when they found out that Minho and I were getting married. What they didn't know is that this was an unwanted marriage. Their happy smiles were a result of them believing that Minho and I fell in love and we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together.

As I walked further down I caught Eunji staring at me with a hateful eyes. I finally understood why she hated me so much and it was because I was to marry the guy she liked. A sick twisted fate it turned out to be for the both of us.

Next to Eunji sat Hyunjin and Renjun. They both wore a sad expression. I can only imagine the pity they felt for me after they both worked
so hard for me and Haechan to be together.

In the very front sat my parents along with Minho's mother. My father looked weak as he sat in a hospital wheelchair connected to an oxygen tank.

I smiled when I saw him to give him strength. I had to pretend to be happy so he wouldn't worry anymore for me.

Minho's father gave me away at the alter and joined my parents in the front.

I looked up and Minho was staring at me with wide eyes.

He didn't say anything and the ceremony began right away.

The priest began the long speech as everyone watched in silence.

My mind left, quickly thinking of Haechan.

Was I really doing the right thing?

Unknowingly, tears had begun to stream down my face. Minho must have noticed because he used his thumb to wipe under my eyes.

I looked up at him and forced a smile but he only frowned at me.

"Lee Minho, do you take Lee Y/N to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

I stared into Minho's eyes patiently waiting for his 'I Do'.

He looked around the church before taking a deep breath and looking back down at me.