32

I intensely looked at myself in the mirror. My once soft dark hair, had now become greasy and stringy looking.

I hadn't showered in 4 days. Normally I would feel disgusted if I didn't shower every night but lately I had no energy to do anything. I had no motivation to even get out of bed. I felt so trapped by my parents to the point that I'd rather much die.

My loneliness was mentally killing me but my parents didn't care. I didn't actually matter to them, I wasn't their daughter, I was just a pawn in their game.

After a few minutes of trying to detangle the knots in my hair, I decided that it would be easier to just shower and finally condition my messy hair.

After a nice long bath, I changed into a large t-shirt and sweats and got back into bed. It was only about 6 pm but I wanted to go back to sleep and dream of better things. It's wasn't like I had many options anyway.

Before I knew it, it was 7 then 8. I watched as the clock ticked forward with no hope of slowing down.

A small noise coming from outside my window soon caught my attention. I quickly got up and focused my ears closely on the strange sounds.

I walked closer to the window until a large jolt of the glass caused me to jump back. My fear filled eyes brightened up when I saw the source of the sound.

Tears formed in my eyes not believing what I was seeing.

"Aren't you going to say anything?"

"I'm so glad I brushed my teeth."

A confused expression spread across Haechan's face as I ran up to him and pressed my lips against his.

He frowned and traced his thumb under my eye after the kiss. "You look like you haven't slept in days."

He took a step back. "And why do you look so skinny? Have you eaten anything?"

"I didn't know you came to judge my appearance." I pouted my lips. "This is the best I have looked in days." I admitted.

"I only have a few minutes so we'll talk about this later."

"A few minutes for what?"

Without warning, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bed.

"To show you how much I missed you."

My heart rate increased as he gently lied me down and pressed his soft lips onto mine. His sweet lips left mine and began to trace light kisses along my jaw down to my neck

I closed my eyes as my hands gripped onto his back.

He paused for a short second and rested his forehead on mine.

"I'm never going to stop fighting for you y/n." His sweet whispers filled my ears.

Without any warning, his attitude changed revealing a more dominant and demanding side of Haechan.

His teeth dug into my skin as he unexpectedly bit the sensitive area of my neck.

I faintly groaned in pain.  "Yah what are you..." I couldn't finish my question as the pain soon was overcome with pleasure.