9

*Edited*

I groaned as I dragged myself to class. After leaving Chenle's house yesterday I expected to be sick but unfortunately I was as healthy as ever. Chenle's condition on the other hand had worsened. Mrs. Zhong let me know that he was going to be out sick the rest of the week.

As expected, my week was horrible. Haechan played every single prank on me that he possibly could. If I wasn't being pranked, I was being physically bullied.

It was finally Friday! I just had to survive today then I could rest all weekend.

To my surprise, Haechan was in class before me. I eyed him suspiciously as I walked to my seat. I examined my desk and chair to see if he had put anything on it.

"What did you do to my seat?"

He raised his hands in defense.

"I didn't do anything."

I examined my seat again and it looked okay.

I sat down carefully, but not careful enough. The whole seat fell apart and I fell flat on my butt.

Haechan was laughing uncontrollably, pulling out a hand full of screws from his pocket. I mentally slapped myself for falling for his stupid prank.

"Ya! Lee Haechan!" I yelled earning the attention of everyone.

I was over it! Even if I was nice to him he wasn't going to stop bullying me. Might as well give him a reason to hate me.

I balled my hand into a fist while he was laughing and punched his Jaw. He looked at me with wide eyes.

He raised his hand to slap me but Mrs. Jeon yelled at us. She must've seen everything.

"Y/N, Haechan! Gather your things and wait for me outside right now."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the classroom.

"Where are you going?" Haechan began questioning me as I walked down the school hallway.

"What? We're already in trouble. Might as well ditch now, it won't change a thing."

Haechan followed me down the hallway.

"Didn't expect this from you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Because you obviously don't know me."

I carefully snuck by the principal who was patrolling one of the hallways towards the schools entrance.

Me and Haechan both managed to successfully sneak off campus.

"Aren't you scared that you're going to get in trouble?" Haechan asked.

"Trust me when I say that my parents couldn't care less about me."

I began walking away when Haechan grabbed me by my wrist. "Where are you going?"

"Home." I stated in a monotone voice. "Why do you care creep?"

"Because you made me ditch, now you have to deal with me."

"I didn't make you ditch! You decided to follow me stupid."

"Because you convinced me."

I sighed out loudly. "Whatever."

As much as I hated him, I let Haechan follow me.

"I don't get it." I began to tell him. "Don't you have some sort of usual hang out spot when you ditch?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I've never ditched before."