Girl Group Practice

Jaxon's list looks like

🔹 Get It - Pristin V

🔹Red Light - f(x)

🔹Kitty Run - AleXa

🔹Hobgoblin - CLC

🔹OOMM - 3YE

Felix's list looks like

🔹BAAM - Momoland

🔹Someone Like U - Dalshabet

🔹Latata - (g)i-dle

🔹Roomshaker - Ailee

🔹Dun Dun - Everglow

"So, we can probably pick out 5 songs. So 2 each of our choice and then we can agree on one of them." Felix suggests.

"Yeah that does sound good. I definetly want to do OOMM by 3YE and Kitty RUn by AleXa. They are both really good dance." I say, circling them on my list.

"Yeah and I really like the choreo for Dun Dun by Everglow and Latata by (g)i-dle." he says, circling them on his list.

"So which one do you want to do for the 5th song?" I ask.

"Get It is a really good song and has fun choreo. We could do that." Felix suggests.

"That is a good one." I state, looking over the lists.

"So those 5 good?" he asks, putting his phone away.

"Yeah it is." I say. "Now we just need to figure out the order we want them in.

"Do you know the choreo for all these dances?" he asks, looking over at the computer for the music.

"Yeah, i do. What about you?" I ask, putting my phone away.

"Yeah I do. I definitely want to use the point dances in this. Especially for kitty Run. It gives off an electric vibe that I really like." Felix explain.

We sit at the computer and review all 5 of the dance practices.

"What if we start off with 3YE and then lead into AleXa?" Felix says, pausing the last video.

"Yeah, then we could go into Latata, because the point dance is very eye catching. Then Everglow. And finish it off the sexiest one that is Pristin V." I suggest.

"Yeah they actually would flow really well together." Felix says.

"Alright let's do this!" he screams, running to the center of the room.

I put the music on a loop once I finish editing the parts we will dance to together, then go to the center.

I have it on a 10 second wait so I can get ready. Once it starts, we start dancing.

It goes smother then I thought it would and soon, we finish the first practice of it.

"That was awesome!" Felix says, clapping his hands.

"Yeah, you really did good with Latata! You had everything right."I say, smiling.

Sorry it's a short chapter today! I really need to get some work done and I edited this during my break!

peace