You Know Idols?!

"He knows TWICE AND DreamCatcher!!!" Felix yells, running out.

I hear feet running and look up to see everyone staring at me.

"What did I do?"

"How do you know them?!" Chan says, walking up to me and shaking my shoulders.

"I know Chaeyoung and JiU! Stop shaking me so much! I can feel my brain rolling around." I exclaim.

"How do you know them though?" Changbin says.

"I met them online. We've known each other for almost 10 years!" I explain. "Why is it so hard for you guys to believe me?"

"Hold on." Chan pulls out his phone. He puts it on speaker.

"Hello?" I hear a girl say.

"Chaeyoung? Hey can you guys come over to our dorm for a bit?" He says.

"Uh, yeah I guess. Let me tell the girls. We should be over in a few min- Mina let me go! You can get cuddles later!! Make that about 10 minutes." She says.

"Alright see you then!" Chan says laughing. He hangs up. Hyunjin passes him my phone and shows him the picture with JiU.

"Hey! Give that back!" I exclaim, jumping for my phone. Chan holds it up high, staring at the picture.

"He really knows them!" He says.

"Yeah, we were out getting ice cream that day!" I say, jumping up on Chan. He stumbles back a bit but keeps my phone high. I wrap an arm around his neck and my legs around his hips as I use my other arm to try and reach it. He looses his balance and we fall back on my bed. I reach up and grab my phone.

"Can you guys not do that?" I say as I lock it. I look down and see that I am straddling Chan's hips. I climb off and stand up. I hear a knock on the door and look over at them.

"I'll get it!" Felix and Hyunjin yell. I watch them jump up and run out with Max at there ankles. The guys walk out to the living room and I follow them.

"Max?" I hear Mina say once the door closes.

"How did you get my friends dog?" Chaeyoung says, scooping him up. Max licks her nose.

"You mean Choi Jaehwa?" Seungmin says.

"Yeah, how do you know him?" Mina says petting Mac's ears.

I nudge my way through the guys and huff, with my arms crossed.

"They kidnapped me!" I exclaim.

"Jax!!!" Tzuyu yells. She pulls me into a hug.

"We did not!" Minho yells.

"Then why is he here?" MoMo says, as she pulls me into a hug. I hug her back, smiling.

"He is the new member that JYP added!" Jisung says, pouting.

"WHAT?!?!?!?! CHOI JAXON!!!! Why didn't you tell us?!" Chaeyoung and Mina yell.

"I didn't get a chance to yet. I've been busy moving and meeting them." I explain.

"You didn't tell us you auditioned!" Sana says, pulling me in a hug.

"I didn't know if I was gonna get in." I say as Nayeon and Jihyo hug me.

"You never told us either!" Mina says, pointing at my members.  Jeongyeon pulls me into a back hug and rocks us with her head resting on top of mine.

"We just found out today!" Changbin says. Jeongyeon waddles me and her over to the couch and makes me sit in her lap. I can see them looking at us in shock.

"What? I'm close with her!" I say, hugging her neck. Everyone sits down on the floor or couches.

"Why did you call us over?" Chaeyoung says. I look over and see Mina snuggling into her side. She wraps an arm around her and pulls her closer like it is nothing.

"Jaehwa hyung told us he knew some idols!" Jeongin says.

"Yeah, he is close with us, DreamCatcher and some of the members of Seventeen." Mina explains.

"Seventeen too?!" They yell, looking at me. I shrug and smile.

" That is the ones they know about. I'm close with some others too." I say. I pull out my phone and pull up some pictures. "GOT7, The Boys, ATEEZ, 1the9, BTS and all of the members of NCT including Hendery, YangYang and Xiaojung." I pass my phone to them.

"And I want that back too! No trying to keep it from me!" I say looking at Chan. He smiles at me as he looks at my phone.

"Hyung, how do you know so many idols though?" Seungmin says. "Especially seniors like BTS!"

"I went to school JongHo, WooYoung, Mingi, Yeosang, San and Yunho from ATEEZ, Yugyeom and BamBam from GOT7, Yongha and Taewoo from 1the9, all of the members of NCT Dream and I used to hang out with Jungkook's little brother along with Sungwoo's little brother from The Boys. I met my friend Dami from DreamCatcher after I moved to Korea a few years ago through Rose. And I have been talking to Chaeyoung and Mina for a long time now." I explain as I count them off. All 9 of them look at me wide eyed. I sigh.

"I know it is hard to keep up with all of them." I say, smiling.

"So how did we not already know about you if you know Bam Bam, Yugyeom, Mina and Chaeyoung?" Chan says. "I'm close with all of them."

"I guess I just never came up." I say shrugging. I lay my head back on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"I would call them over but that is just too many people." Chan says, wide eyed. I giggle at that.

"Are you gonna stay here tonight or go back to your place with Rose?" Mina says, looking over at me.

"Here, Lisa is gonna move in with Rose. I'm pretty sure there friends Jennie and Jisoo will help them." I explain.

"Ok. You know you can stay with us whenever you want, right?" Nayeon says, pointing at me.

"I know, I know." I say, smiling.

"Wait you've stayed with them before?" Hyunjin says.

"Yeah, all the time. When he first moved here, Chaeyoung and Mina made him stay with us. After that he just came over and stayed when he wanted. We never have a problem with it cause he is so much fun." Tzuyu explains.

"Speaking of which. Jaxon? I need your help again." Jihyo says.

"Again? Dang I just helped you the other day?" I say, looking at her. "I thought you were gonna be good for a month!"

"Yeah she was, but we decided that we would borrow them. You know your really good at it!" MoMo says, smiling at me. I nod.

"What are you guys even talking about?" Woojin says, looking back and forth at us.

"He helps us pick out our outfits all the time." Sana says, laughing. "He has really good fashion sense. You guys should learn from him."