Packing and Planning

"And another thing. Changbin? I may have a dark vibe but I am a lot like you. But more feminine." I say, waving at them with a wiggle of my fingers. "Bye!" I yell before leaving.

Chan POV

"Did he really just...?" Jisung says, staring at the door.

"He really just did." Hyunjin says.

"What do you think he meant by that, hyung?" Jeongin says, looking at Changbin.

"I'm not sure..." he says.

"Well, one thing is for sure..." I say.

"What?" Woojin says.

"We are gonna have a lot of fun?" Seungmin says.

"No." I mumble.

"Then what?" Minho says.

"We have a great member?" Felix guesses.

"That too but, two things. One, another person to hug!" I say with a wide smile. "And two, a fellow Aussie at that!!!!" I cheer.

Felix laughs at that. "Your right. Just don't hug him too much. He is already small."

Jaehwa POV

"Mrs. Kim? It's Choi Jaehwa."

"Yes, one moment please." She says. I hear some shuffling and a door close. "I'm here."

"You told me to call you and let you know. I wanted to say that I am happy to join them!" I say, smiling wide.

"Fantastic!!! I am sure one of them asked when you will be moving, probably little Jeongin, he loves new people." She says.

"Yes he did ask me when. So when will I move in with them?" I ask.

"You can start getting ready now. I hope you will be in within 2 days." She says, papers flipping in the background.

"Will do. Also can I get one of their numbers? I told them I would get it from you." I ask.

"Of course, Woojin's number is 2xx-6x89. Chan's number is 3xx-8x48." She says and I write them down on my arm.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim! I really appreciate it and this opportunity." I say.

"Thank you for signing. I am surprised you were not already signed." She says. I press the button on the elevator to go down.

"I was turned down by almost everyone. I was waiting to hear from 2 other companies besides JYP." I say as I walk in the elevator.

"I am shocked. I just got out of the meeting with JYP. He wants to see how well you do with the others at the end of the week." She explains.

"No problem. I know the dances and lyrics to almost all of their songs." I say as I get off. I walk out the door and head home.

"Their is one thing that we noticed though." She says.

"What was it?" I ask.