Remember Me?

Previously

"Can I get my phone back now???" I whine. They all look at me and laugh. Chan hands it over and I shoot him a playful glare.

Chan laughs and throws me my phone back. I catch it and stick my tongue out them. I shove my phone down the front of my pants.

"You can't get it now!" I say smugly.

"Don't try me! If I want it, I have no problem trying to get it!" Chan says, smirking at me.

I scoot closer to Jeongyeon and cuddle into her. She wraps her arms around my hips and holds me to her. Nayeon walks over and sits next to us. She leans her head on my shoulder.

"So why are you guys over here?" Rosé asks the other girls.

"Chan called Chae while we were cuddling and asked us to come over." Mina explains. "He wanted to verify knowing a bunch of idols."

"Can you blame me?! You NEVER find someone who knows so many famous people that are not famous themselves!" He exclaims.

"Who said he isn't famous?" Lisa asks. "Who is to say that me and Rosé are not famous either?"

"Are you? Any of you?" SeungMin asks, looking at her.

"I'm not but Lisa and Jaxon is." Rosé says.

"HOW?!" JeongIn squeals.

"Do you remember when me and MoMo, Mina, and Tzuyu performed with a boy and girl?" NaYeon asks. They nod.

"It was Lisa and Jaxon. They were a big dancing duo on YouTube and they did a cover of 'Like OOH-AHH' a few weeks prior. When I saw them dancing, we went to our managers and asked if we could dance with them and they said yes." Mina explains.

"Then why have we never heard of him?!" Felix asks, looking at them.

"I don't know? You met them the day it happened but it was just for a few minutes." MoMo says. They look at us shocked. Me and Lisa smile wide.

"THAT WAS YOU TWO?!?!" ChangBin yells.

"Yep." I say with a pop at the end.

"That is why he seemed familiar." WooJin says, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"I never would have known!" JiSung says, laughing.

"We were wearing a lot of make up and in WAY different clothes that day. My hair was also longer and I didn't speak much. Many people though I was a girl at first." I explain.

"Does that explain why they are famous now?" DahYun asks

"It does. But! Have you done any other big stages?" MinHo asks.

"Not really. We have been back up dancer for other groups and performed once at MAMA but that is it." Lisa says, looking at me for confirmation. I nod.

"MAMA?!?!"

"Can we please stop telling!?" Rosé groans. "I'm getting a headache!"

We all laugh and Lisa cradles her head to her chest.

"Okay so MAYBE I was wrong about you not being famous..." Chan scratches the back of his neck.

"It's fine. I'm not a big name and didn't want to be in a big spotlight then. You guys were also very busy whenever I did any types of promotion. It makes sense. I would have be shocked if you actually knew I was." I say, laughing.

"So since JYP knew who you were, he let you in?" ChangBin asks.

"No. He didn't know I was auditioning. The judges for me was DAY6, the only ones I don't know at this company." I explain. "He does want to have a meeting with me though so I will find out more info then. Nonna said he was shocked that I was auditioning and had not been signed yet."

"I'm glad you are now part of the JYP family though!" ChaeYoung exclaims, hugging me. I smile and hug her back.