⚠️Tentacle Erotica ⚠️

🔺 Warning : This is not your everyday regular fetish. Some might find it disturbing. You know what is it from title. So if you're uncomfortable leave! Don't proceed and dm me that you're uncomfortable. I've warned enough. 🔺

And for those proceeding! Enjoy 😉

▪️ cnidariphilia
=> A sexual yet tasteful attraction to jellyfish, which is typified by the consumption of tentacle-related erotica and use of zapping devices.

▪️ Tentacle erotica

=> Type of pornography most commonly found in Japan which integrates traditional pornography with elements of bestiality and a fantasy, horror, or science-fiction theme. Tentacle erotica can be consensual but frequently contains elements of rape.

=> Perhaps the earliest known instance of tentacle porn comes from shunga, or Japanese erotic woodblock carving, an ancient art form and the most cumbersome way to view porn until the advent of the Oculus Rift. Katsushika Hokusai, the eighteenth- and nineteenth-century woodblock artist behind the dorm room staple The Great Wave off Kanagawa.

[The dream of fisherman's wife/husband oil paint woodblock by Katsushika Hokusai in 1814]

[Tamatori steals the Dragon King's jewel, woodblock print by Utagawa Kuniyoshi.]

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Just like any other day, I was just taking a stroll to the woods to clear my mind from all negative thoughts. The reason to this is because I have an upcoming test next Monday and I had studied the whole day away. My mae said a walk should clear my mind so I'm doing just that.

"Oh! Hello Oon! Taking another stroll around the street i see."

I turned and when I saw Eva standing in her garden while holding some freshly plucked flowers.

"Yes ma'am! You know, just trying to clear my mind before the big test for next monday."

I said with a smile as she nodded and fixed her long black hair.