"Y'all good?" I heard Mya and turned around, hopping off the tailgate.

"Ran over one, broke the windshield." Mason had stepped out of the truck and I walked around to see the windshield.

It was badly damaged and especially on the drivers side, I held my head in my hands and kicked the truck. Mason walked around and sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Car shopping?" He smiled at me and I flashed a fake smile. He patted my shoulder and I walked around, gathering all of our things inside the truck.

I grabbed my backpack and duffel, heaving both over my shoulder. I grabbed a few cans that had fallen out in the backseat and walked around to the cop car. Mya opened the trunk for me and helped load all of the things into it, it seemed a bit weighed down but I figured it would be fine for a little while.

"I'll get the gas out of it so we can at least save that," Mason announced and grabbed a funnel and can.

I climbed into the bed of the truck and opened the toolbox, revealing all of our weapons we had accumulated. There were a few heavy guns in case of bad situations, Masons bat and a few other small melee weapons. I strapped the guns over my back and tried to hold the rest across my chest in my arms.

Once I reached the trunk again, I unloaded all of the weapons I was carrying, then opened the back door. I climbed in, squeezing in next to Olivia, who was laid out across two seat. I gave her a look and she rolled her eyes, sitting up and scooting over.

I scooted to the middle and looked at the truck, I'm going to miss it a lot. Olivia and I had come across it right out of the city when we left, it had been with us for a while and we loved it.

"Rest in peace," Olivia breathed out and I glared at her. She raised an eyebrow before leaning back into the seat, closing her eyes.

After a few minutes Mya and Mason both got in the car and we sat silent for a moment.

"I know it's dangerous, but I think we should check out the interstate," Mason started and we all looked at him with wide eyes. He held his hands up in defense, looking around at all of us, "It's not that far away and there's tons of cars there, we've seen."

I really didn't want some bad luck to his us after being so lucky lately, but I also knew it was a good idea. It could possibly be dangerous but if we don't try, we'll be cramped in this car.

"He's right, lets just go back a little and get on it." Olivia agreed with Mason and I was a little shocked.

Mya nodded at them and started the car back up, beginning to turn it around. I frowned as I waved goodbye to the truck, Mason giggled at me.

"We'll find something better," he quietly assured me and I gave a small smile.

I hope we can find anything decent, not like it really matters in the end times but I'd rather have something reliable.

"Do you care which CD I put in?" Amanda turned around to ask us and we shook our heads. She quickly turned back around and hastily stuck a CD into the player. I waited patiently to hear what she was so decided about.

A pop sounding album filled the car and I bobbed my head along. Mason tapped his fingers on the window while staring out of it and Olivia seemed to be falling asleep. I assumed they weren't getting a good nights sleep in the cop car with all three of them.

Mya began to chat with Amanda about what cars we could find and I sighed, looking back over to Mason.

"Do you think the interstate is dangerous?" I whispered to him and he quickly turned his head to me.