Chapter 5

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I look on, stunned. Chris is completely fine. The psycho start walking to the table. "Noo! No no no! Get away!!!!" Ashley shrieks. Chris shoots at the Psycho three times, but nothing happens. "Oh Chris... Oh, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris." He says, getting closer. "What the fuck?!" "Oh you've heard of blanks before. I mean really?" The Psycho takes off his mask and reveals himself to be Josh. Motherfucker! Rage fueled, I pull against my restraints again. "Josh?" Chris asks. Then a door slams open to reveal Sam... and Mike! I pull again. Josh laughs. "Josh!" Sam says, surprised. "Oh, oh very good! Every one of you! Got my name! And after all you've been through! Good, good-good-good. I mean how does that feel?" Sam unties Ashley and Mike unties Chris. I make noise again, wanting to be let go. Mike notices, and rushes to me while Josh speak. Of course it's him...

"Right? How does it feel? Do you enjoy feeling terrorized? Humiliated? I mean, panicked? All those emotions that my sisters got to feel once one year ago! Only guess what? They didn't get to laugh it off! No! Nope! No no no! They're gone!" I sink into Mike's arms as he unites me from the turned over chair. I rip the tape off myself. "Josh! I tried to find them! We were all going to look for them! We thought they would want space." I shout in anger. He looks at me darkly. "Yeah, and how did that work out?" I go silent. "I don't know if you noticed this, Josh, but none of us are laughing." Mike adds, holding me up. "Oh come, come-come-come-come. Why the long faces? Come on! It's good to get the heart racing every now and then, right? And race they did, I mean, every one of you, just pitter-pat, pitter-pat! I hope you appreciated my little phantasmagorical spectacle! I mean, no detail too small! No opportunity missed! It was such a delight to play the puppet master to all of your Pavlovian panic! And all that gore? I mean, gore, there was gore galore!!! Fake bodies... I mean, God that shit was expensive! And no retakes! Nope, nope, nope, only double takes! You should have seen your faces. Hook, line and sinker, for every little stinker!" His hands fly in the air in triumph.

"You put me through mental torture for your sick joke? Made them think they were gonna die? And what else, you sick fuck!" I sob in anger. Mike holds me close. I push away a little because I don't want to feel better, but his grip is strong. It's begrudgingly nice. I listen to the conversation while my face is buried in Mikes shirt. "Josh. Why are you doing this?" Sam asks. "Don't even ask this squirrelly little runt. He's got no clue. He's out of his fucking tree." Mike shouts. "Well he's definitely off his meds." Chris asks. "Aw come on, you guys. Revenge is the best medicine!" Josh insists. "You're done." Mike hisses. "Mike, he's sick--" Sam starts. "What? Come on, you guys are all going to thank me when you guys become internet sensations!" "Wait what...?" Chris asks. "Oh you better believe this little puppy is going viral ladies and germs. I mean we got unrequited love. We got... we got blood! I don't think there's enough hard drives in China to count all the view we're gonna get, you guys." My blood goes cold at unrequited love. Mike hasn't said anything about it yet, but I wonder if he saw it.

"What are you talking about you ass hat? Jessica is fucking dead!" Mike shouts. I look up at him in shock. "What?" Josh asks. He stops now. "Did you hear me?! Jessica is dead, and you are gonna fucking pay, you dick!" Mike moves away from me, and knocks Josh out with a gun he had. I wipe my tears. "Jess... she...?" He nods. "Oh god.... FUCK!" I grab the gun with blanks, and chuck it across the room. I sink to my knees, and cry again. I feel someone wrap and arm around me. It's Chris. "And you, you idiot! Almost shot yourself." "I couldn't let either of you die." He insists. I shake my head. "This is so fucked." I growl.