Brulee remained quiet, trying to let Katakuri's words sink in before chuckling. Eventually, that chuckling grew louder and louder until Brulee was laughing her lungs out.

"In a personal matter-??" Brulee burst out. "Raisin is sixteen, I'm sure the only thing crossing through his brain is sword fighting and bloodshed." Brulee wiped a tear from her eye, trying to catch her breath at the same time.

Katakuri could feel the tips of his ears turn red, unsure for how long he can keep up the lie. The witchy woman calmed down from her outburst, looking back at Katakuri with a sly smirk. "Come on, tell me who this girl is already. She must be quite interesting to get you all worked up like this."

"You knew-?" The sweet commander stiffened in his seat. He turned his head away in an attempt to keep his sister from seeing the embarrassed blush flushing through his face. "Promise you won't tell anyone?." Katakuri narrowed his eyes.

"Promise!" Brulee raised her pinkie finger in the air.

_______

Instead of working behind the counter today, you were currently out in the back of your bakery with a clipboard in hand.

"Let's see, five, ten, fifteen..." you count slowly, keeping track of the sugar sacks piled up in front of you.

Managing the inventory of your kitchen is something you never thought you would do, usually, you would just keep all your things in a secure area and pull them out from a portal with your devil fruit whenever you need them. Just like your guns in the weapon room or your secret stash of snacks. But opening a portal in your bakery would be a risky move, no matter how small it may be.

So here you are, keeping count of your ingredients like a regular civilian. And it's boring. "Twenty, Twenty-Five, Thirty..." you begrudgingly continue counting. No wonder your first mate hires people to do this instead, it's tedious as hell! "I'll just carry them inside and count them as I go." you huff impatiently.

Tossing the clipboard aside, you stacked up 5 sacks of sugar together and lifted them easily in your arms. You already throw hands with Katakuri as a thief, so a couple of sacks of sugar aren't a big deal. You whistle a small tune through your lips, contently carry the sacks inside your bakery from the back door, heading straight to the storage room with a skip. However, while you walked across the kitchen you were able to see Katakuri sitting at one of the tables in front of the counter. Stopping dry on your tracks.

'What's he doing here!? He can't see me carrying these things!

You jumped in panic, dropping the sacks of sugar to the tile floor. "Shit!" you curse. Two of the sacks ripped open and now there was sugar all over the kitchen floor. At the sound of your voice, Katakuri turned his head in your direction. The man came to check on you after the group of thugs showed up. "Are you alright?" he asked, ducking his head under the doorframe.