Four

And I mean I liked him. 

"Yes?" I calmly replied. He walked next to me. "I need to talk to you." He said. "Oh GOD. I swear if I hear ONE M-" I was interrupted to a laughing Hoseok. "No. I like you, Y/n." His face straightens as if having no emotions. I just stood there literally going crazy in my mind. "I- I like you too, but-" At that moment, he kissed me. No heads-up. 

It sent a sensation all throughout my body. I pulled back. He looked disappointed. "But, I am right now trying to focus on my trainee work." I said. He had a sad smile and walked away. I huffed. He was soooo drunk. I had to sneak to my car so nobody bombarded me with stupid questions.

I felt bad about rejecting Hoseok. But, I had to focus on my main priority: Training and Auditions. I went home at around 10pm and practiced until 2am. I was so tired I passed out on my bed. 

Sunday morning, I went to the final audition for JYP and made it! I was officially a trainee for JYP! After the 3rd audition for JYP, I went to the 2nd audition for SM and didn't make it..

1 month later..

Hoseok has been a jerk ever since I rejected him. We stopped texting, and talking. He didn't care what Hayoon did to me. Either way, I always ended up being the one that wasn't bruised. 

I drastically changed my style. I went from wearing dresses and braids, to wearing sweatpants, crop tops, and ponytails. 

A few girls have dropped out of training and cut it down to 17 of us trainees. I went to the final audition for bighit and was stunned to see Hoseok auditioning for his first round. I didn't make eye contact with him. As I was dancing, I noticed that he was watching me, which made me very nervous and sweaty.

In the middle of dancing I went over to Bang Si-Hyuk, and quietly told him: "I don't feel that this is the right path. I am so very sorry and wish the best for your girl group." I bowed. He respected my decision and wished me good luck for JYP and Starship. 

I was not going to be in the same company as Hoseok. As I grabbed my papers and bag, I walked out. I was walking out when someone grabbed my wrist. "Yah! Let go!" I didn't even look at the person's face and just smacked their hand away and ran out of the building.

On Monday, I was playing volleyball during free period in the field, when I noticed 3 guys staring at me and then talking to each other. This went on for a while. I walked out of the field in the middle of the game to confront them.

"Can I help you?" I said angrily. They all looked down at one of the guys' wrists. It had a red hand mark. "You did this." Hoseok said. I smacked Hoseok's wrist and it left a mark.