Chapter: 19 • I Promise...

*The Next Morning*

I woke up from my phone going off like crazy with text from Xepher...

As I set my phone down and was about to get up to get dress and head out to meet up with Xeph back at my house, I felt Colby's arms softly wrap around me, making me realize that we were still fully naked on the couch covered in a blanket together

Colby: "Leaving so soon?

He pulled me back to lay and softly began kissing my neck...

Y/n: "Dont worry, I'll be back! I'm ust gonna go grab a few things from my house.

He sat up a little and confusly looked at me...

Colby: "Wait, what about your mom? Your not worried she's gonna start arguing with you?
Y/n: "Well yeah...I am but I'm gonna have to face her sooner or Later even if it gets ugly.

He threw himself back and groaned a little, not wanting me to go but knowing I had to because I was right...

Colby: "You REALLY have to go?!

I let out a small laugh as he started kissing my neck again, trying to get me to stay...

Y/n: "Yes baby...

I felt him stop and smile...

Colby: "I promise, I wont be gone long! Like I said, I'm just gonna grab a few things and talk to Xeph who's...meeting me there.

He gave me a confused look again...

Colby: "What? Why?
Y/n: "I dont know, she just asked if I'd meet with her to talk.
Colby: "Ughh...do want me to come with you? You know, just in case anything happens?
Y/n: "You really don't have to but you can if you want to!

I said while wrapping myself in another nearby blanket and getting up...

Y/n: "Mind if I take a shower?

We shared a smirky smile...

Colby: "Nah at all!

I winked at him and went into his room where HIS bathroom was and got in.

*A Few Minutes Later*

As I was in the middle of washing my hair out, I felt the warmth of Colby's body come behind mine in the cold shower. His hands began to slowly wonder my body as he softly kissed the upper part of my back, giving me chills as I stopped and focused all my attention on his hands.

I turned around as our lips met and we started making out. I already knew what he wanted and was pleading for. So I got on my knees, slowly traced his V-line all the way down, stopped, looked up and smirked as he grabbed and held back my hair and I began sucking his dick. Taking more of it in my mouth, I sucked with more force as he rolled his head back and moaned a bit.

Taking it out for a breather, I began to quickly move his dick up and down in my hand, hoping to make him cum but he wasn't there yet so I started sucking him off again as a gasp and another moan escaped his lips. I sucked more & more and even started bobbing my head up and down at how much I was sucking him off, clit pounding the whole time just thinking of him, I spit on his dick just to make him a little harder and cum a little faster.

He couldn't take it anymore, he quickly pulled me up, pushed me against the wall and slid his dick inside me. He started thrusting into me faster and faster, making me moan and gasp as I then felt him twitch and release into me as I did the same to him because I was already super horny as was he.

*YOU ASKED FOR IT! I HAD TO!...Enjoy! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂*

*A Few Minutes Later*

After getting out of the shower and getting dressed, I paced around his house trying to find my shirt but couldn't...

Colby: "What you looking for?
Y/n: "My shirt! It was on the couch and now it gone!
Colby: "Wear one of mine!

I considered what he said as he walked me back to his room, grabbed me a clean shirt out of the dresser as I quickly threw it on and we left shortly after.

*A Little Later*

We had finally arrived at my house, got out of the car and walked over to the porch where Xepher was sitting...

Xepher: "..Hi
Y/n: "Hey..

We shared a half smile as walked around here to unlock the house and began getting my stuff. As I made it up to my room with both her and Pclby behind me, I grabbed a bag out of the closet and get packing some clothes as she started the conversation...

Xepher: "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean for your mom would find out this way! It's all my fault, I shouldn't have said anything in the first pla-

I stopped packing and looked at her as Colby sat on my bed...

Y/n: "Xeph! Chill out, it's fine! She was gonna find out sooner or later.

I started packing again as she confusly looked at me...

Xepher: "W-Wait...Your not mad at me?

I let out a small laugh...

Y/n: "Why would I be mad? You did me the favor of telling her so I didn't have to!

She was shocked and confused at the way I was acting...

Xepher: "S-So we're still friends?
Y/n: "Are you kidding? We're still best friends!

But let's be honest, there was nothing I could do at this point about my mom, the truth was clearly out and she knew everything, what was there to still hide? Anyways, I had only packed 2 bags, was finished with them and was about to leave when on the way out the three of us ran into my mom...