Chapter: 14 • My Best Friend...

Xepher: "I-I um..I-I was talking about his dog! He lost her and asked the class if we had seen her, he loves her so much and is worried sick about her....

I quickly nodded agreeing with her but she knew Xepher was lying, I was just hoping she'd drop it and move on from it but she didn't...

Mrs.Y/l/n: "Xepher, I've known you since you were LITERALLY a baby! I know when you're lying to me and right now.. I can tell your LYING!!

Xepher's face dropped because she knew Mrs.Y/l/n was right...

Xepher: "Sit down before you get yourself in even MORE trouble than your already in and I tell your mother which I WILL be doing because you LIED TO ME! OH AND BY THE WAY, YOU JUST BLEW YOUR GRADUATION TOO!

It looked like Xepher almost wanted to cry as she sat down at her desk...

Colby: "Mrs.Y/l/n, Xepher didn't have any part in thi-
Mrs.Y/l/n: "I DONT WANNA HEAR IT!

Mrs.Y/l/n took a deep breathe...

Mrs.Y/l/n: "I WAS ON MY WAY IN HERE TO GIVE YOU A PROMOTION BECAUSE OF HOW GOOD YOUR DOING BUT THEN I FIND OUT THAT YOUR HAVING RELATIONS WITH MY STUDENTS!?! HOW DARE YOU!?! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! YOU'RE FIRED!! YOU ALSO WON'T BE CHAPERONING THE PROM TONIGHT BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO GET ALL YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! NO IF, ANDS, OR BUTS, JUST LEAVE WITH CAUSING ANY TROUBLE OR I'LL HAVE YOU ESCORTED OFF THE CAMPUS BY POLICE AND TRUST ME, YOU WON'T BE COMING BACK NOR WILL YOU EVER GET ANOTHER TEACHING JOB AND ILL BE MAKING SURE OF THAT!!!
Colby: "...yes ma'am..I-I understand...
Mrs.Y/l/n: "GOOD! YOU HAVE 1 HOUR TO LEAVE OR IM CALLING THE COPS!

I slowly shook my head as she grabbed Xepher by the shirt and basically drug her out of the classroom and to her office. I felt so bad for getting Xepher into this mess, I wish there was something I could do but I couldnt, I had to leave. I didn't even know where to start packing but I need to start SOMEWHERE so I started with my desk and moved so forth.

*Xepher's POV*

As I sat in Mrs.Y/l/n's office, the only thing I could think about is how I just RUINED my graduation...something I've been planning on for months! She then stormed back in from a phone call and sat down in her chair...

Mrs.Y/l/n: "Xepher...I need you to tell me the truth and all of it.
Xepher: "But Mrs.Y/l/n...I-I can't..

That's when she realized something...

Mrs.Y/l/n: "Oh..my..God! It's one of the girls isn't it?!

She slammed her hands on the desk out of anger and paced around the room...

Mrs.Y/l/n: "THAT SICK BASTARD!! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THIS RIGHT NOW!!

She sat back down and looked at me...

Mrs.Y/l/n: "Xepher, you need to tell me right now which one of the girls he's been with! If you don't you'll be in SERIOUS trouble with the police!
Xepher: "I-I already told you I-I can't! I love her too much to rat her out! What kind of friend would that make?!
Mrs.Y/l/n: "XEPHER! TELL ME NOW!
Xepher: "NO! I TOLD YOU! I CAN'T! STOP TRYING TO FORCE ME TO!

I started crying, trying to keeping who it was to myself but she was getting even more mad because I wasn't telling her...

Xepher: "Please Mrs.Y/l/n, just let me go! I dont want anything to do with this! You've already taken my graduation away from me for no reason!
Mrs.Y/l/n: "FINE! I'll tell you what, if you tell me who it is right now, I'll give you your graduation back!

I shook my head not knowing what to do...

Mrs.Y/l/n: "Was it Katrina?

Without saying a word and wiping my tears, I shook my head "no"

Mrs.Y/l/n: "Was it you?

Again, I shook my head "no"...

Mrs.Y/l/n: "Was it Devyn?

I shook "no" again...and that's when she knew...

Mrs.Y/l/n: "W-Was it Y/n?

I barely even shook my head "Yes" and she freaked out...I-I was the WORST friend in the world! She's my best friend, how could I do this to her? She's gonna hate me forever and probably never talk to me again! But it was all my fault, I-I should have just kept my mouth shut in the beginning! I could tell she was SO mad at this point, seemed frustrated and wanted to go off but didn't...

Mrs.Y/l/n: "I want you to go home, don't say a word to ANYONE about ANYTHING that has happened not even Y/n or the girls and enjoy prom night...DO you hear me?!!

I quickly shook my head, agreeing to what she said because I just wanted to get out of her office as soon as possible so I left while I could.